Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

He also said he was a “big fan of the 4K disc because it removes the uncertainties of streaming.”

“It’s fantastic for the filmmaker to have a physical media that eliminates the variabilities, the compression and so forth,” he said. “That’s the gold standard that streaming is going to have to reach.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/christopher-nolan-gets-deg-e2-80-99s-inaugural-e2-80-98vanguard-e2-80-99-award-at-4k-uhd-summit/ar-BBPsCE0

Watched Love, Simon again on HBO tonight and I want to remind you all that Natasha Rothwell's Ms. Albright needs to be nominated for Best Hero at our awards or else we might as well shut the whole thing down.

Ms. Albright: "Don't "Hey, Ms. Albright" me. We're not friends. You're not going to braid my hair or paint my nails. Get your ass off the table now, you sweaty, hormonal virgins. You know what? You're about to be suspended for so long that by the time it's over, you're going to be the fat, bald, unhappily married, wildly mediocre nobodies you're destined to become."

Spencer: "You can't talk to us like that."

Ms. Albright: "Actually I can, 'cuz I just did. And you know why? Because you're just those two assholes who did that shitty thing in front of the whole school. And guess what? Nobody feels sorry for those assholes, especially me. Now walk. Mr. Worth's office. Now."

Ms. Albright: [Grabbing speaker] "Unh-uh. That's mine now. I'm'ma sell it, get my tubes tied."

You know?? Fuck fucking Ted Cruz, he tucking goes and murders 20 people and still gets 50% of the Vote while Beto oroume goes to every single fucking county in Texas in his tucking. Pick up truck to talk to all the voter support and Texas still fucking sippkrys the zodiac killer

lomrr you know what Texas? You can go square dance down to fucking hell because you fucking suck for denying that beautiful human the senate seat. 

I am drunk but but you know?  I hope Ted Cruz just goes and falls in the pacific oceans and is eaten by god fixing Zika because Beto is just a perfect curling human being.

rant over

6 hours ago, PANDA said:

You know?? Fuck fucking Ted Cruz, he tucking goes and murders 20 people and still gets 50% of the Vote while Beto oroume goes to every single fucking county in Texas in his tucking. Pick up truck to talk to all the voter support and Texas still fucking sippkrys the zodiac killer

lomrr you know what Texas? You can go square dance down to fucking hell because you fucking suck for denying that beautiful human the senate seat. 

I am drunk but but you know?  I hope Ted Cruz just goes and falls in the pacific oceans and is eaten by god fixing Zika because Beto is just a perfect curling human being.

rant over

6 hours ago, PANDA said:

I am so wasted why do I kid this to my elf hrjakkfbjaokby

6 hours ago, PANDA said:

I FUCKING HATE TED CRUZ WHY ISNT HE IN FUCKING JAIL FOR MURDERING ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE

AND DONALD TRUMP IS UGGLIEST MF I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE FUCK HIM

And this is how Po got fired from Kung Fu Panda 4.

• Sad 1

So I haven't played a video game in like 10 years because of RL responsibilities, but I do like to occasionally check to see what Blizzard is up to from time to time because Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, and a few years of WoW took way too much time away from my teen years, but watching Blizzard's absolutely disastrous announcement of Diablo Immortal(new Diablo installment) for mobile(phones) at Blizzcon a few days ago is a sight to behold.  I haven't seen a product get that savaged by its fanbase since Ghostfloppers2016™.  Who the fuck would want to play one of the most successful PC franchise games in history on a goddamn phone?  Back in the day when I played their games, Blizzard had a reputation for being perfectionists(who blew the competition away on gameplay, lore, cinematics, etc.) that rarely ever made mistakes and when they did they were trivial.  So to see something as tone deaf as this was amazing.  I did feel bad for the developers on that stage who seemed to genuinely think a new Diablo game on mobile was gonna be a good idea.  Getting booed and having a guy during Q&A ask if Diablo Immortal was "an out of season April fools joke" must've been a horrible feeling.