Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

10 hours ago, Telemachos said:

Who among us hasn't been a murder suspect at one point or another?

8 hours ago, Telemachos said:

...oh god

Maybe you should move? Like e.g. nother country, another start, another kind of influencing surrounding, new chances,...?

• Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

The Hate U Give.

I do want to see that and First Man still.  Potentially both may be out of theaters soon (or even already) so I should check.

Worst comes to worst, cheap run theaters will probably play them in December

10 hours ago, filmlover said:

The fact you are back to posting proves that things are at least partially ok in the universe.

Image result for yikes gif

Hopefully it wasn't casually.

Nah, it was contextual, but apparently he said it without thinking people would be surprised. He is European, after all.

Whoever is in charge of deciding the release dates of Disney's Movies in Chile really is an idiot. First they put Cristopher Robin in August in the worst spot imaginable for a family movie. Then they give Ralph 2 a day-to-day release date (of all the November movies the ones that have done that have the lowest openings). Now, they are releasing Mary Poppins in the same weekend as Dragon Ball Z...:sparta:

I mean, I get that they want it as far as possible from How to Train your Dragon but that's just asking to be trashed lol