Finnick

Weekend Thread | Estimates: T:R 57.08M, DH2 29.65M, MOTOE 28.68M, ABMC 11.47M, 32.4K PTA for Lady Bird (Deadline, p.46) | The box office is good again!

7 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

How much more can TR likely add OS? Should have at least another 100m dom so hoping 850t ww can happen.

We'll have to see how it holds against JL this weekend. It will add at least 15 more from China so it will need 85 more from OS-Ch to hit that 100m mark. Last week it did 91m or so in OS-Ch and if it has a week on week drop of 50-55% then it will get to that 85m. 

As for WW I think it will be close to 750m by end of this coming weekend. 

• Like 1

Just now, ZeeSoh said:

We'll have to see how it holds against JL this weekend. It will add at least 15 more from China so it will need 85 more from OS-Ch to hit that 100m mark. Last week it did 91m or so in OS-Ch and if it has a week on week drop of 50-55% then it will get to that 85m. 

As for WW I think it will be close to 750m by end of this coming weekend. 

Its interesting that all the PG-13 superhero movies this year will land in the 820-880M ballpark (I dont think Thor can reach 900 anymore). DOM going to WW, Worldwide probably to Spidey and International Spidey or Thor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

no absolutely not. nothing closet about it. 

By closet I mean he says really racist things and then say I have a Black friend or something as a poor attempt to hide it.

5 minutes ago, YourMother said:

By closet I mean he says really racist things and then say I have a Black friend or something as a poor attempt to hide it.

Often times BKB didn't even bother to do that.

Edited by cookie

46 minutes ago, Goffe said:

I thought BKB had said that the counter-protesters were looking for trouble when they decided to do their thing and that the counter-protestor killed deserved it, then filmlover called him a nazi or something like that and BKB replied wishing/threatening him harm, and that’s why he was banned, or so I thought.

He also accused black members on this forum of cheering and supporting police murders while refusing to condemn the Charlottesville terrorist.

• Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, cookie said:

He also accused black members on this forum of cheering and supporting police murders while refusing to condemn the Charlottesville terrorist.

Which is why I’m even more surprised he supported Cosby.