Finnick

Weekend Thread | Estimates: T:R 57.08M, DH2 29.65M, MOTOE 28.68M, ABMC 11.47M, 32.4K PTA for Lady Bird (Deadline, p.46) | The box office is good again!

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Has anyone seen BKB lingering around on other sites? KJ and RT (I think) already banned him ages ago :lol: 

He's not exactly hard to spot if he was lingering on other sites, who else uses BOLD fonts and CAPS LOCK every other sentence when making a post?!!!! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

He's not exactly hard to spot if he was lingering on other sites, who else uses BOLD fonts and CAPS LOCK every other sentence when making a post?!!!! 

In fairness that's a Trump voters/BOTS on social media.   

8 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

And complaining about how millennials are the root of all evil.

Don't forget two of every ending punctuation..

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Permanently banned for defending Nazis.

Nazis were absolutely deplorable, but in the case of the banning, I think the correct protocol would be to explain why what he did was wrong and give him another chance. I guess It's too late now.

But they way I see it, with how much I enjoy this website, getting permanently banned would be a rather unfortunate travesty.

I guess there's some lines, personally and socially, we should all strive never to cross.

Edited by slambros

5 minutes ago, slambros said:

Nazis were absolutely deplorable, but I think the correct protocol would be to explain why what he did was wrong and give him another chance. I guess It's too late now.

But they way I see it, with how much I enjoy this website, getting permanently banned would be a rather unfortunate travesty.

I guess there's some lines, personally and socially, we should all strive never to cross.

Yeah but he was on strike 7 at that point

• Like 3