DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

1 minute ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Aquaman is going to disappoint. Solo should move to that weekend.  I am seeing under 140m domestically for Aquaman 

No idea why Disney hasnt moved it there already. Makes no sense

Honestly, if the media DID decide to focus their attention more on promoting how well Wonder is doing instead of on how poorly JL is doing, I don't see that as a bad thing.  It'd help get more awareness out there for Wonder.

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

God, what a depressing slate to look forward to.

I have hope in Dark Phoenix but I also love most of the new X-Men movies (including Apocalypse) so I might be a bit bias there.

Aquaman needs to go full out dudebro movie and Bumblebee needs to be as hilarious as Age of Extinction

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Speaking of which, I feel like Justice League (itself a troubled production) is a glimpse of what we can expect for Solo. It's likely going to end up being a very disjointed movie given its behind-the-scenes woes.

They will just fix it by throwing in an epic Darth Vader scene and the movie will make $1 billion.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Disney already has Mary Poppins Returns set for Christmas so that's not happening.

Speaking of which, I feel like Justice League (itself a troubled production) is a glimpse of what we can expect for Solo. It's likely going to end up being a very disjointed movie given its behind-the-scenes woes.

I forget about Marry Poppins 

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Assassin's Creed got a 5.31x, anything is possible

Yes, because Assassin's Creed opened on a Wednesday and had an OW of a terrible $10m and finished only with $54m.

How does that compare to a film that supposedly is going to open over $60m?