DeeCee

Episode IV:A NEW MOUSE | DISNEY | IT IS DONE

13 minutes ago, Crossfire said:

but they specifically mentioned the FF on the press release:

The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-Men, Fantastic Four and Deadpool with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. 

10 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

I just looked that up, I know. Honestly I'm just glad to see the Fantastic Four back with Marvel. 

Oh okay then that's cool. It would have been super weird if even the mutants came to the MCU but not FF who are the most MCU-iest franchise to not MCU.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I know, but soon we will be matching this historic team with our own!

Chris Paul - James Harden - Lebron James banana boat! Better than whatever process Philly is doing :sparta:

Oh you meant coming for him as in picking him up. Smart. You don't have to play against him if he's on your team.

source.gif

• Like 1

So Disney now owns 60% of Hulu right? Are they still going to do their own streaming service or keep Hulu?

Disney will keep Hulu around, why just make money off one streaming company when they can make money off TWO streaming companies? They get the money either way.

Wonder if the 20 upcoming MCU movies Feige was speaking of included the X-Men and FF. I knew he mentioned it before the deal but maybe he had inside info at Disney which told him the deal was a sure thing to happen so start planning movies with those 2 properties in mind.

I'm not sure why people are upset with Disney. They saw an opportunity to stabilize and grow their brand. They were gonna sell these assests anyway and Disney gave them the best offer. I do wonder if people would be this upset if someother corporation took over instead of Disney. Anger needs to be entirely against FOX for selling off some of their biggest assests.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, druv10 said:

I'm not sure why people are upset with Disney. They saw an opportunity to stabilize and grow their brand. They were gonna sell these assests anyway and Disney gave them the best offer. I do wonder if people would be this upset if someother corporation took over instead of Disney. Anger needs to be entirely against FOX for selling off some of their biggest assests.

People are just butthurt that a studio is successfully making movies that people want to see and can convince people to see. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

Oh you meant coming for him as in picking him up. Smart. You don't have to play against him if he's on your team.

source.gif

Durant already did that 2yrs ago. If you get embarassed by them just join them next year. 

1 minute ago, Lordmandeep said:

People are just butthurt that a studio is successfully making movies that people want to see and can convince people to see. 

Yep that’s it exactly I’m sure you have the same opinion for all other major corporate mergers just being butt hurt at success. Like the airline mergers have made flying so much better for the consumer 

Just now, boomboom234 said:

Yep that’s it exactly I’m sure you have the same opinion for all other major corporate mergers just being butt hurt at success. Like the airline mergers have made flying so much better for the consumer 

I don't understand what is the solution here?

Government intervention? 

Quota on Superhero movies?