Plain Old Tele

Important Staff Update -- "That'll do, pig... that'll do"

I know a little something about being an administrator/moderator of an online community. @Just Tele, the combined level of dedication, reliability, and grace under fire that you've shown is one of a kind. I also know how time consuming it can be, so I understand why you now want to step away, and I agree that you're leaving behind a fantastic team.

Thanks so much for your service to the BOT community, and all the best in your future pursuits.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@Just Tele  you will be missed..... like many of the mods on here we looked up to you.  I see it didn't take long for @baumer to give you a point (something I'm sure he's been itching to do since day 1 ;) ) :ban:

jokes aside, you've been a fantastic mod / admin on here and there will be a big hole in the team now which will be hard to fill.  All the best mate, on the otherside....:admin::bravo:

@aabattery and @DeeReyEgonnnnn ..... so it begins.

:insane:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, shayhiri said:

tumblr_np6xqcR9v51rgaid9o1_r2_500.gif

Furiosa-Max-Goodbye1_michaelfassbends.gi

No words.

Just feelings.

Goodbye.

Mad Max written by George Miller.

"That'll do, Pig... that'll do" from the 1995 movie Babe, also written by George Miller

c23095aecd3eb464da20c20e22b70437dfc1ba0c

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 3

@Just Tele

What can I say Chris? You sir went beyond being a fellow forum friend. We still have to meet in person but I think our friendship was always and will continue to be there. I can assure you family can get in the way of being active here.

The moment I had my first son, I started posting a little less day by day. But you’ve done your part here. You helped this community grow and helped it become what it is today.

Who cares that you got us kicked from BO.com because of your Anti-Nolan thread? You are and will always be a big part of this community. Keep in touch as always and good luck with Groppolo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hope you'll hang around, tele, haven't seen you posting a lot recently (in the box office threads at least). Even though we have not had a lot of conversations, i always like reading what you have to say. You are cool in my book.

Alright, enough of this mushiness. Makes me puke!

Edited by Elessar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Let's make Ironjimbo or MRedMan a mod to replace him

Hmm I would be very fair mod, I never personal insult people despite recieving them often. The sort of willpower needed for a mod.

My first action as mod will be to add an Avatar sticky where all members must post thier Avatar predictions. Then in 2020 everone off the worldwide value by $1b gets a warning and those off by $2b are banned from making predictions on this site.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Astonished 1