That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

6 minutes ago, RRA said:

what was the most memorable thing about Shannon’s Zod? *snap*

I think Zod is a pretty good villain in MoS but Michael Shannon's performance is so all over the place from reserved leader to hamming it up with lines like "I WILL FIND HIM!" 

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr

3 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

It just got out of hand with the tech industry. It's out of control.

One of my co-workers recently dealt with a client who lives out there. We looked up this person's house on a real estate website. Estimated value of $3 million and the place looks pretty much the same as my co-worker's house which is $300k in West Texas. I doubt they are making 10 times more money than us. Crazy ass housing prices in San Fran metro area.

13 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

LOL come on now. This is a stretch. 

I think Civil War did far more to further the MCU then Ultron Did.

Civil War:

1. Introduced Black Panther and the MCU fanbase introduced to Wakanda

2.  Spider-Man was brought back and homecoming was a huge success and was able to overcome the 'spiderman again' vide

3. Ant-Man got a major push as he was seen by a lot more people than in his first film (we have to see how ant man 2 does but I think everyone sees an increase)

4. Captain has been firmly cemented as a great MCU hero and is fan favourite going into the IW.

5. Iron Man has some sort of storyline rather then him being pointless after IM3 and Ultron going into Infinity Wars.

6. Winter Soldier is no longer an obscure character and has a future in the MCU

7. Falcon got some attention as well. 

Civil war has flaws but it did a good job in giving each character screen time and pushing them forward in the MCU.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

What do you think is the best mainstream theater in NYC out of curiosity?

Aside from the seats, my personal favorite is Lincoln Square. I have a deep fondness for it, some of which is due to the IMAX. Since the start of 2009, I've seen 23 movies there, more than any other theater.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Will Smith thinks we're going to forget about Bright and Get Lit that easily? Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no.

Can you forget about one of those two if you don't know what it is?

2 minutes ago, lancelot123 said:

38M today, let's do it! Don't forget to buy more seats than needed, to give you a nice buffer around you 😂

Its gonna fall to the mid 20s for sure

My theatre only had showings after 3 pm for BP today. 

• Like 1