WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

The huge $100M+ predictions for the weekend have been confusing me all week. 110 or 120? Where are people getting those drops from?

Probably that insane Sunday hold last week.

100m+ could easily still happen and 110m+ can't be doubted given what happened last weekend.

4 minutes ago, Porthos said:

100m+ could easily still happen and 110m+ can't be doubted given what happened last weekend.

Yeah, the east coast has yet to reported. It's early, and Black Panther number can get bigger during the night. At least Asgard should grace us with his presence and some good numbers. 

Edited by Fancyarcher

33 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Considering Sundays followed by a holiday are always inflated, I don't get that logic. I know it's still early, but there's been no reason to think it would have a sub-50% drop this weekend.

Edited by RichWS
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Considering Sundays followed by a holiday are always inflated, I don't get that logic. I know it's still early, but there's been no reason think it would have a sub-50% drop this weekend.

I was referring to the fact that the 3day weekend came in something like 10m over the Fri estimated 3 day weekend. That's really really really hard to do.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1