CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

Watched Iron Man in cinema it was pretty good... watched some more marvels they got worse and worse. It hit boiling point for me at GotG, I couldn't believe how hyped that film was. From then I started watching MCU films on DVD or Blu-Ray (borrowed of course). Cival War, Dr Strange, Age of Ultron... by this point I'm donezo.

Might catch blackpanther and stuff on blu-ray later, but the comedy just isn't that funny and the stories don't have that emotional hook for me at all. I hate to say it but they're "fun", this isn't high praise or anything just acknowledging it was probably a better use of my time than browsing the internet or posting on BOT

Edited by IronJimbo

1 minute ago, DeeCee said:

Crocodile Dundee

Crocodile Dundee 2

Dundee: The Son of a Legend Returns Home Tourism Australia Campaign

Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles

dundee is a true blue Australian hero, what a ripper fucking legend

I am bored so here is my list. Completely worthless, just as any other.

1. Ragnarok (Love Taika Waititis humor, so that was right up my alley)
  2. Doctor Strange (Fell in love with the visuals, so I went and actually paid to see it a second time, was a bit disappointed. Might go down with more viewings)
  3. The Winter Soldier (To this day the only MCU movie where I was actually on the edge of my seat. Took me by suprise)
  4. Guardians of the Galaxy (It's an easy light watch in the best possible way)
  5. Iron Man 3 (It had a distinct tone, something that most MCU movies lack imo)
  6. Guardians Vol. 2 (That one actually grew on me after a second viewing at home. It's just so beautiful.)
  7. Black Panther (Liked the more serious tone, but the big hype made me dislike it a bit initially)
  8. Iron Man (Saw this when I was a teenager, so I am nostalgic for it. Also comparing this to X-Men Origins: Wolverine just shows how ahead of its time it was.)
  9. Civil War (I liked the storyline about Tony's parents, but I didn't care for the anything else. Visually, I found the Airport Fight quite uninspired.)
  10. Avengers (The concept wowed me, but that's it.)
  11. Thor
  12. Age of Ultron
  13. First Avenger
  14. Thor The Dark World
  15. Iron Man 2
  16. Homecoming (I still need time to let go of Toby.)
  17. Ant-Man
  18. The Incredible Hulk (Many casual fans forget, that this movie is part of the MCU. Rightfully so.)
Edited by Samarus
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Soooooooo.... before any potential derails, can anyone say how long until Rth (or DHD, but preferably Rth) comes down to strike us all with the wonderfultastic eeeeeeeearly Thursday estimates?

25 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

When will we have some numbers?

Rth isn't typically allowed to give full numbers for previews but on big nights sometimes he can be bribed to give hints

#'s 2-5 will shift around based on what mood I'm in when you ask me, but:

1. The Avengers

2. Guardians of the Galaxy 2

3. Iron Man

4. Black Panther

5. Thor Ragnarok

6. Guardians of the Galaxy

7. Homecoming

8. The Winter Soldier

9. Ant-Man

10. Civil War

11. Thor

12. Age of Ultron

13. Doctor Strange

14. Iron Man 3

15. Thor: The Dark World

16. Captain America: The First Avenger

17. The Incredible Hulk

18. Iron Man Eww

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

#'s 2-5 will shift around based on what mood I'm in when you ask me, but:

1. The Avengers

2. Guardians of the Galaxy 2

3. Iron Man

4. Black Panther

5. Thor Ragnarok

6. Guardians of the Galaxy

7. Homecoming

8. The Winter Soldier

9. Ant-Man

10. Civil War

11. Thor

12. Age of Ultron

13. Doctor Strange

14. Iron Man 3

15. Thor: The Dark World

16. Captain America: The First Avenger

17. The Incredible Hulk

18. Iron Man Eww

Im baffled how anyone could have Iron Man at the bottom. I know we are all entitled to our opinions and all but you shouldn't be 😂

• Haha 1

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Hey, I'm glad Shticky Rourke and Dance Rockwell do it for ya, but  I'll pass. 

I don't think he realizes Eww is a pun for 2.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

Keep in mind this is the same dude who made Antichrist

antichrist was boring. i like some of his movies but von trier is such a dull edgelord some times. this seems like one of those.