CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

7 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

You just need someone with the superpower to enter movies and TV shows and Disney can make the crossover happen. 

Imagine a superhero having to fight a villain as they go through multiple Disney properties. 

Whenever the mod or admin posted something, I can't stop thinking the post is about there is someone got threadbanned again and they are giving announcement and warning.....

Hard to remove that from my mind without reading through the content twice....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NoLegMan said:

I don't think Galactus would be the next big bad honestly. 

Probably not. The phase 4 big baddy will be one of the ones they already control, X-men and F4 are far to new to become a part of phase 4 beyond mentions and maybe a solo movie right before Avengers 5. I'd bet on Marvel finally going back and doing the Mandarin properly since we have Magic now.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

legit very bankable idea i just had based on that train of thought: crossover event movie with every dumbass character Johnny Depp has played for Disney. Jack Sparrow, Tonto, Mad Hatter, Into The Woods Pedowolf all in one movie. they'd need to work out some kind of Sony/Spider-man deal with Lionsgate to get Mortdecai in there too of course.

If they don't add the character from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, it's a huge missed opportunity.

4 minutes ago, Kraken said:

True, but I meant Avengers vs X Men #cyclopswasright  

You can have the literal Phoenix Saga using AvX as a premise. It'd be bonkers. 

3 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I think, if the merger goes through, the next Big Bad in the MCU will be Galactus....

Yeah, I'm not sure. 

I'd say the next big bad would be Doctor Doom and maybe even some old faces from the previous films, with Galactus as a looming threat that would work quite differently than Thanos, I believe. Doom would be the big bad, the catalyst and something refreshing after Thanos. 

Onslaught I believe is something that could happen twenty years from now. With the merging going through next year, I expect the Phase 4 to be about the F4, Galactus, Surfer and Doom as the big bad in a Secret Wars like scenario. After that, probably Dark Phoenix FINALLY PROPER ten to fifty years from now. Onslaught would be something twenty to thirty years from now though. Probably signaling the return / recasting of Tony Stark. 

Just now, NoLegMan said:

I was wondering, but I'm not sure, I know it gives them some better aspect ratios, I need to see that Imax version to truly see the difference. 

Different maybe (there is not better or worst aspect ratio, that is really just a question of taste and what the movie want to make you feel)

I doubt they will make a 1.43:1 IMAX format release for home video

Movie seem to have been really standard according to IMDB:

Aspect Ratio

1.90 : 1 (IMAX version) 
2.39 : 1

Just now, Barnack said:

Different maybe (there is not better or worst aspect ratio, that is really just a question of taste and what the movie want to make you feel)

I doubt they will make a 1.43:1 IMAX format release for home video

Movie seem to have been really standard according to IMDB:

Aspect Ratio

1.90 : 1 (IMAX version) 
2.39 : 1

I prefer long shots, like John Wick/CW Airport/Logan Forest Battle. 

6 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

As we seen in Apocalypse, the person needs to have depth.

If the person is "everything needs to die", it gets rather boring fast.

That what makes Galactus so interesting. He is just doing what he needs to do to survive not just being evil for the sake of being evil.

Never cared much for Annihilus because he did have a convincing motivation the way Galactus and Thanos did.

Edited by dudalb

• Community Manager
20 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Whenever the mod or admin posted something, I can't stop thinking the post is about there is someone got threadbanned again and they are giving announcement and warning.....

Hard to remove that from my mind without reading through the content twice....

Moderation: whoever doesn't like my posts will be threadbanned.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 2
  • Sad 2
  • ...wtf 2
  • Disbelief 1