ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

Can’t imagine they do a lot of single picture deals at this stage, unless the actor is like “yup, I just wanna go ham as a villain who dies.” And even then, might want an option of some minor flashback or alternate universe scene like 5 years down the road.

43 minutes ago, Eternal Legion said:

Can’t imagine they do a lot of single picture deals at this stage, unless the actor is like “yup, I just wanna go ham as a villain who dies.” And even then, might want an option of some minor flashback or alternate universe scene like 5 years down the road.

Feige actually said they're avoiding super big deals now. And btw Aaron Taylor Johnson was a one film deal.

3 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Feige actually said they're avoiding super big deals now.

I assume they mean that they’re not doing the like, SLJ Sebastian Stan 9 picture deals. Super big.    

Iirc a certain end credits character is rumored for a 5 project deal though. I bet both characters in the other end credit have about that much, and probably most of the main cast. Even if you don’t necessarily plan to use them for that many you don’t want to be constantly renegotiating after every project,

2 minutes ago, Eternal Legion said:

I assume they mean that they’re not doing the like, SLJ Sebastian Stan 9 picture deals. Super big.    

Iirc a certain end credits character is rumored for a 5 project deal though. I bet both characters in the other end credit have about that much, and probably most of the main cast. Even if you don’t necessarily plan to use them for that many you don’t want to be constantly renegotiating after every project,

True, and likely the current deals also include TV stuff like for What If, but it's still notable since it means they do intend to use them, not just have them on retainer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

True, and likely the current deals also include TV stuff like for What If, but it's still notable since it means they do intend to use them, not just have them on retainer.

6 minutes ago, Eternal Legion said:

Although this all doesn't mean much as we can see for Quicksilver. I still think ATJ should have come back :raining:

Edited by Madhuvan

26 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Hes a playing a villain so probably not.

They should have gotten Bale for Doom, instead...how perfect would that be?  But yep, he simply may not have been interested in signing a multi-option contract...  I think it's a miracle they got him for this, anyway...

I will say it again, you have to have to live in a bubble to think rotten tomato critics are not woke enough. Dont know why the author even mentions birds of prey as another example for his argument, if Birds of prey has an 79% rating, atleast choose charlies angels which is at 52%.

Though as someone who thinks the MCU is overrated it is kinda cathartic seeing people, even fans, trash the other MCU movies to defend Eternals lmao.

• Like 4