Water Bottle

HAN SOLO MEMORIAL (day weekend) THREAD | Solo Flops Domestically with 83M/101M weekend. Spectacularly Bombs Overseas with 65M weekend.

4 hours ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

yeah, but...

Studio can afford it.

That’s money coming in from Marvel a hard working studio that built up many years to get to this point to offset a dumb spinoff where they wasted probably another $100m reshooting shit that no one cares about anyway. 

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

atlanta is the best show currently going DO NOT @ ME on this one i know it's right.

The final season of the Americans has really rebounded. Need to watch the current week's episode but the entire season has the feel of a noose slowly tightening each passing episode.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Fact: GOT is far from the best show on TV.

Once they lost the guidance of the books any logic or character work left. It remains a very cinematic collection of cool moments, so it has its crowd. But I'm not looking forward to any work D&D come up with in the future.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

season 5 was kinda lame, season 6 was great i thought but then season 7 was kinda lame again. 

btw i've said it a million times but Mad Men deserves to be in any conversation for most consistent show. also Always Sunny a sitcom 12 seasons deep that can still deliver some of their funniest episodes deserves a lot of credit too.

Lmao at sunny. Are we really gonna put that straight humor pandering trash over top notch cinematic masterpiece Game Of Gods  

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

The final season of the Americans has really rebounded. Need to watch the current week's episode but the entire season has the feel of a noose slowly tightening each passing episode.

it's good.

16 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Seasons 1-4 were masterpieces. Nearly flawless imo. With Season 5 began the "downfall" into very good-territory and Season 7 was kinda disappointing for me. Im a book nerd though, so that plays a role too.

Consistency-wise, Avatar: The Last Airbender and Breaking Bad are near the top imo. Widening the spectrum outside the US, some Japanese shows like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood or (for me) Attack on Titan are also damn near perfect.

We have very similar taste. Thought I'm watching Fargo now, and after a season and a half, I'm yet to find a flaw in it, it has to get up there somewhere. Do you like Death Note? I usually rank shows by season, and would have Death Note's single season as the second best season I've ever watched, after GoT's 4th.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Lmao at sunny. Are we really gonna put that straight humor pandering trash over top notch cinematic masterpiece Game Of Gods  

lol it's weiss/benioff's favourite show.

Just now, ThiagoMaia said:

We have very similar taste. Thought I'm watching Fargo now, and after a season and a half, I'm yet to find a flaw in it, it has to get up there somewhere. Do you like Death Note? I usually rank shows by season, and would have Death Note's single season as the second best season I've ever watched, after GoT's 4th.

Death Note is very good but has little rewatch potential for me which is why i rank it a bit below some other shows. But its in my Top 10 Animes for sure.

8 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

This week’s episode is intense af

16 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

season 5 was kinda lame, season 6 was great i thought but then season 7 was kinda lame again. 

btw i've said it a million times but Mad Men deserves to be in any conversation for most consistent show. also Always Sunny a sitcom 12 seasons deep that can still deliver some of their funniest episodes deserves a lot of credit too.

Totally agree. Season 7 seemed like a bunch of fanfictions stitched together.

32 minutes ago, katsdada said:

Just something I've been thinking...

Does Disney even care about box office? I mean like Netflix..it's all about content..so if you can break even in cinema..and video sales..you just got some content for your streaming service for free 

Disney is reportedly, per the Wall Street Journal, demanding a 65% cut of The Last Jedi‘s domestic ticket sales along with a four-week hold in each venue’s largest auditorium and a 5% B.O. penalty to any theater owner who breaks any part of the contract including taking the film off-screen. 

http://deadline.com/2017/11/the-last-jedi-disney-theater-chain-terms-popcorn-concession-sales-1202199763/