CJohn

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD | 150 OW OFFICIAL ESTIMATE | No Spoilers, Read Rules First Post! | First Post Updated with Sale Info

3 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

@Chewy

It's fun, but it doesn't have these darlings:

GANi.gif

We're gonna survive continental plate shifts through overcoming our differences and the power of friendship.  Hearts Eyes and Confetti all around!

(Seriously, though, the cardboard cover of my VHS was WRECKED cause we watched it like once a day in my house for a year.) 

I miss Don Bluth so much.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Alden - two weeks

Emilia - 8 minutes.

A truly evil troll goes to the Wikipedia page that explains point-price elasticity, reverse P / Q fraction to Q / P.

Edited by The Incredible Panda
  • Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

people hate on this scene like it isn't the only fun thing in the jurassic park sequels smh.

I remember trying not to laugh out loud when I saw it in a sold out auditorium on opening weekend back in the day.

Edited by filmlover

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I remember trying not to laugh out loud when I saw it in a sold out auditorium on opening weekend back in the day.

I laughed embarrassingly loud at two moment in JWFK that were not meant for laughter. One of them, near the end, I had trouble stopping and tucked my face into my arm to muffle it.