aabattery

***SPOILERS***SPOILERS*** ANT-MAN AND THE WASP SPOILER THREAD ***HERE BE SPOILERS***YE WHO ENTER SHALL BE SPOILED***INFINITY WAR SPOILERS ALLOWED

Pretty sure that everyone who got dusted is coming back. Pfeiffer will play a bigger role after they all come back I’m sure. 

Does the Ghost character become a good guy? I don’t read comics so I don’t really know anything about that character. 

16 minutes ago, junkshop36 said:

Pretty sure that everyone who got dusted is coming back. Pfeiffer will play a bigger role after they all come back I’m sure. 

Does the Ghost character become a good guy? I don’t read comics so I don’t really know anything about that character. 

Not sure.  I know that Ghost was a member of the Thunderbolts under Norman Osborn back when he was Iron Patriot but that's about it.

• Like 1

Hugely disappointed.  Literally every single action moment was in the trailer.  When it's all crammed into a 3 minute trailer and set to 'It Takes Two' it's awesome.  But when that's all there is and you have to space it out over a two-hour movie, not so much.  Iunno, everything just seemed generic and stale, same problem with DP2.

• ...wtf 1

I love how Marvel is getting better at side characters. This, BP, Ragnarok and SMH did a great job at that, plus GOTGV2 & IW being ensemble movies. 

This was good. No "holy shit" moment, but it was hard after IW. Everything seems to work.

I'm just mad at the lack of Pfeiffer and the fact that they were just chilling while the world was being attacked by Thanos. I know they HAD to put Scott in the quantum real (because A4 plot) but they should've found a cleaner way.

2 hours ago, lilmac said:

Oh no Scott is stuck in the subatomic realm!

the odds of a set of 3 people disappearing if the ratio is 50% is 1/8. Did I do the math right?

Not really...

There are 7.442 billion in the world.  Half that is 3.721 billion.  

So it is 3 out of 3.721 billion. 

If truly random proximity to each other should have no bearing of the probability.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, L Silverman said:

Hugely disappointed.  Literally every single action moment was in the trailer.  When it's all crammed into a 3 minute trailer and set to 'It Takes Two' it's awesome.  But when that's all there is and you have to space it out over a two-hour movie, not so much.  Iunno, everything just seemed generic and stale, same problem with DP2.

Not that you wanted to be my friend but...

We can never be friends. :sparta:

35 minutes ago, expensiveho said:

I'm just mad at the lack of Pfeiffer and the fact that they were just chilling while the world was being attacked by Thanos. I know they HAD to put Scott in the quantum real (because A4 plot) but they should've found a cleaner way.

I don’t think most of the world knew about the Wakanda battle. Fury and Hill just noticed the ships on their radar seconds before the snap. And no one other than the Avengers really knew what the ship in New York was about.

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, filmlover said:

My audience today went CRAZY when it was revealed that all three of them had turned to dust. I just hope Luis is still alive!

I need a Luis and Rocket scene, or at least a Luis & Tony scene where Tony will be greatly relieved that at least he isn't Starlord.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

My audience today went CRAZY when it was revealed that all three of them had turned to dust. I just hope Luis is still alive!

Its cinemascore should have been a A all the way till credit roll, then came mid credit scene and it turned to a A-.

LOL, Pfeiferites throwing tantrums over the size of MP role. She was never going to be a big player in this movie. She'll be a bigger played in sequels but it was obvious from trailers that getting her back from QR was going to be Act 3 thing. 

That said, I'm with @baumer that it would have been better if 2 weren't snapped. I fully expected Scott and Hope to be in QR when the snap happened but I guess they have their reasons why they want Scott to be more prominent in TA4 than Hope until un-snapping. 

• Like 1

This seems to make a lot of valid points of what can be taken from the post credit scene that matters. Obviously super spoiler laden for both AMatW, AIW and regarding set photo leaks for A4. Actually assume quite a few have already seen this in here too. But, watch at your own risk.

So the SHIELD turned HYDRA dude who gets away with the Pym particles around the 1:20 mark is still out there. I guess maybe if they do an Ant-Man and the Wasp plus the Ghost that might circle around to bite them