sfran43

Weekend Thread: Weekend Actuals - JW: $60.91M - I2: 46.42M - Sicario: $19.00M - Uncle Drew: $15.24M

12 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Force Awakens & Jurassic World truly show nostalgia can only get you that far.

To the record for Highest OW? I mean ya IW has it now but they both held it when they released.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lol at people calling fallen kingdom a disappointment at grossing 1.2 billion dollars worldwide. I can already tell it’s going to be the AOU on this board. Universal will be okay with 1.2 billion dollars.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, filmlover said:

And the release of The First Purge. Batten down the hatches.

I cant believe you fucking idiots underestimated The First Purge.  I’ve called it breaking out for a while now (even though I have no way to prove this but trust me I did).  Dumbasses.  Lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I cant believe you fucking idiots underestimated The First Purge.  I’ve called it breaking out for a while now (even though I have no way to prove this but trust me I did).  Dumbasses.  Lol

Wait until the Teen Titans Go rant.

I'd love to see The First Purge gross something like low 80's just for the absurdity of a horror franchise (or any franchise) increasing with every subsequent release for four straight movies. 

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Hopefully never.

Yeah your zingers are so much better than a dude who gives us number updates all week and during the weekend.

"But he's arrogant and grouchy"

Pussies. :hahaha:

Edited by grey ghost
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Yeah your zingers are so much better than a dude who gives us number updates all week and during the weekend.

"But he's arrogant and grouchy"

Pussies. :hahaha:

He wasn't banned for being arrogant and grouchy, he was banned for violating the rules we have at this forum. I know you're very brave and can handle EC insulting other people but the fact is was that he was making the forum an unpleasant place for a lot of our users, and it's not fair to ignore that just because he gave us some early numbers.

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, aabattery said:

He wasn't banned for being arrogant and grouchy, he was banned for violating the rules we have at this forum. I know you're very brave and can handle EC insulting other people but the fact is was that he was making the forum an unpleasant place for a lot of our users, and it's not fair to ignore that just because he gave us some early numbers.

But we like early numbers more than the users on this forum so it's a tricky situation.

• Haha 1

@grey ghost For someone who is such a huge Marvel fanboy, you really act a lot more like the Joker, trying to breed chaos all the time. Like in the JW2 OW thread when you were hoping people would furiously argue over JW2 doing well or not. And everyone knows that directly insulting other members of the forum, especially if some of those are mods, results in trouble and general tension/unpleasantness in a place that's supposed to be for people to nerd out and relax about their favorite things. If EC thought he was better than that, that's his deal. I'm not saying he was the wrong one or the only one in the wrong, but in hindsight, it was kinda inevitable that what happened went the way it did.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 3

Everyone who acts that way will have to eventually learn a lesson about their behavior one day and it just so happens to be EC’s lesson learning days. Some of us are not so lucky as EC. I don’t know if he will learn the lesson or it will just pass by him. 

• Like 2