sfran43

Weekend Thread: | Estimates (per BOM) ~ M:I-F 35M, DCR 25.003M, TSWDM 12.35M, MM!HWGA 9.09M, TE2 8.83M, HT3:SV 8.2M, AMatW 6.188M, TDM 5.8M

I'm kinda conflicted on the 2001 announcement. On one hand, it's awesome that it's getting the IMAX treatment; on the other hand, it'll be on a weekend when I'm at least a two-and-a-half-hour drive away from an IMAX venue. Damnit!

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

Ehh fuck it I'm bored. September predictions (I'm ignoring the Christian/Pure Flix shit and Fahrenheit 11/9)!

Night School: 120M

The Nun: 95M

Smallfoot: 85M

The Predator: 80M

The House with the Long-Ass Name: 80M

A Simple Favor: 70M

Life Itself: 40M

Hell Fest: 30M

Peppermint: 30M

White Boy Rick: 25M

Jeez, next month's gonna be dull.

If The Predator even approaches that number, I'll be very impressed.

no Friday numbers?  just full weekend extrapolations?  tough to gauge anything on that.  +33% on Saturday over Friday average,...... Fri BO = Sun BO

the new releases will probably be looking at the low end of Friday afternoon weekend actuals

Edited by dmatrixfilm1600dx

The fuck is Darkest Minds? Dystopian YA died along with Jennifer Lawrence's career a few years ago. They didn't get the memo? 

Also, the next M:I film needs to be a two-hander. That's the next logical step. These 2 as the leads/partners: 

Image result for rebecca ferguson gif fallout