aabattery

Weekend Thread | Asgard sneaks up on p.24 ~ H2018 28, ASIB 8.1, V 7.9 GB2 4.4,FM 3.7

So, since we're discussing highest grossing comedies...and since superheroes are not officially a "genre", where the heck do they classify movies like Deadpool?  I mean, either they fill in to the genre types they are, or we should just make an entire genre for them (which would be very diverse in tone, but at least similar in character type - ala a powered being with a suit:)... 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, B D Joe said:

Another Elm Street movie should have been put in development after It, but now after Halloween 2018 they really have no excuse.

It’d be perfect for New Line’s new coveted weekend after Labor Day release date. 

• Thanks 1

#NotARecord

Still a great number for a franchise that I didn't believe had that much of a fanbase in 2018 (until I saw the tracking and realized how high it really could climb), and especially for a movie that cost 10M to make. Will make 6-7x that on OW alone. Nothing to cry about.