MrGlass2

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | December 22, 2023 | David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (co-writer of first film) returns

On 6/12/2021 at 10:06 AM, Krissykins said:

I hope they confirm Amber is returning soon. 

I was pleasantly surprised by her, but she's an abusive, manipulative person. She and Depp are just as bad as each other, and I would consider her much more manipulative. 

Horrible person. 

26 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I was pleasantly surprised by her, but she's an abusive, manipulative person. She and Depp are just as bad as each other, and I would consider her much more manipulative. 

Horrible person. 

I’m on the other side of that opinion. So each to their own. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I’m on the other side of that opinion. So each to their own. 

Both were toxic as fuck. Anyone in the Depp is innocent and did nothing wrong camp is a lunatic, and anyone defending Amber Heard as some type of victim is just as much of a lunatic. 

But the reason she is getting so much hate is because of how manipulative and deceitful she is. She gaslights AND physically abuses. 

Not the thread but both aren't great people. 

3 hours ago, Noctis said:

Both were toxic as fuck. Anyone in the Depp is innocent and did nothing wrong camp is a lunatic, and anyone defending Amber Heard as some type of victim is just as much of a lunatic. 

But the reason she is getting so much hate is because of how manipulative and deceitful she is. She gaslights AND physically abuses. 

Not the thread but both aren't great people. 

I'm on the "they both suck and should go away" train, though at least Depp was a decent actor. 

The fact that people still accuse Amber Heard of being abusive and manipulative even after she proved her claims in court goes to show how hard it is to be a woman in this society. Imagine what she'd be going throught if she was unable to present evidence of the abuse she suffered, like many women don't. 

On 6/30/2021 at 3:54 PM, Napoleon said:

The fact that people still accuse Amber Heard of being abusive and manipulative even after she proved her claims in court goes to show how hard it is to be a woman in this society. Imagine what she'd be going throught if she was unable to present evidence of the abuse she suffered, like many women don't. 

Her specific problem more than anything else is that fanboys/girls of the actor in question, apparently Heard wronged their honorary uncle or something. 

Let's remember those idiots kept telling us, oh WB will drop her from AquaDude 2. Nope. 😆

“There's a reason why I don't make three movies in the same series. It'd be lucky to get me to make a sequel. And then after that, I just get bored. I want to do something different.”

James Wan's Malignant Is "Like the Horror Version of Frozen" - IGN

I think everyone was expecting this, but now kinda confirmed that he won't be back for the third movie.