Eric the Fall Guy

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

Hope everyone who is seeing Avengers:  End Game tonight enjoys it greatly.  Leaving for our showing in 1-1/2 hours.  Trying not to get spoiled in that time.

See ya in the spoilers thread after tonight...  😚

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sam said:

I’m still searching for that, but here’s a gif for you to hold over while I do that 

7EWR.gif

The clip I'd like to see never got released. I want to see it mostly for his probably 'slightly' surprised face and how his wife seems to have grinned (she was in on it if I remember the commentary right).

32 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

issa joke mah dudes

I wouldn't be surprised if in earnest happening too, sadly

10 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

Hey, I was told Brie didn't have a butt. Those pics are clearly photoshopped.

The one picture that nonsense is based on is her wearing a leather combi like thing, the Star force costume.

I guess we all have seen a backside not looking good in one of those?

Me ex-moto cyclist (sold mine a few years back) do know....

1 minute ago, Alli said:

hey, why am i being  groaned at?  Butt pads are used by many celebs. it's a secret not many people know about

bcs in what connection it was given, see my moto cyclist post too.

I am fed up about those 'jokes' in the meaning, a few times is one thing, but as I read through a lot of social media reaction for that movie too, plus the photo... got posted here too and so on, for me its probably the - no joke - in the 1000 time I've seen it, including if someone posts an pic to show she has one, that answer too.

• Like 1

My wishes for this movie were

85+% on RT

2 billion WW

700~ DOM

260 OW

Now with all the success it’s been having  I won’t be happy unless it reaches 300 million OW and stays acclaimed and tops titanic globally and avatar domestically :stirthepot:

Edited by HeadShot

All right people, long time no see.

It's the weekend we've been waiting.

The movie has everything to absolute put a mark and cement the opening weekend for lifetime to come.

• Like 1