sfran43

Weekend Thread: Endgame 40.6M Friday, 61-62.5m Sat (per Asgard p.49)

29 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

giphy.gif

It still burns so much. 

giphy.gif

Me thinking about how we'll never see Pine and Hems as a father/son duo

Edited by MrPink
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, VenomXXR said:

So Charlie says 45, then RTH comes in and says 41-43. Those are odd differences this late in the game, given they have access to the same data. 

I do like Charlie, but he generally gets really hype and excited with early numbers, especially since he's an MCU fan. Nothing wrong with that, but I generally like RTH more (hoping Charlie's right tho)

Edited by CoolEric258
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I do like Charlie, but he generally gets really hype and excited with early numbers, especially since he's an MCU fan. Nothing wrong with that, but I generally like RTH more (hoping Charlie's right tho)

Yeah with early numbers, but normally by this point Rth and Charlie are pretty close/identical

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys this is doing captain marvel numbers in its 2nd weekend after smashing the opening weekend record by 100 million....

I had a feeling the 2nd weekend won't go much over 150 but still avatar is toast.

3 minutes ago, Bagatelle31 said:

Do you agree with Rth 41-43 estimate??

I don't know. I just got two updates today. The first I got was for 5PM PST, and going by that I was thinking of 43-44. The pace in next two hours was good, good like IW, which made it has shot at 45. Let's see how it goes.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 2

13 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

In my opinion both posters are pros who wouldn't let fandom interfere with their prognostications. At the end of the day they A) have different opinions or methods and/or B ) are possibly looking at different information.

• Like 1