That One Girl

Toy Story 4 Weekend Thread | Estimates: Small Soldiers 118, Puppet Master 14.1, Prince of Persia 12.2 (-30%), Blues Brothers 2000 10.8 (-64%), Beverly Hills Chihuahua: The Squeakquel 10.3 (-58%)

12 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Yeah with Aladdin's chances of $1 Billion looking better and better there is a possibility it outgrosses Toy Story 4 WW. 

The studio for each of those films should be quite pleased indeed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just got out. I have A LOT of thoughts, maybe once I stop sobbing I might write them down. But Eff That Movie.

At least I got to finally see the Frozen Trailer on the big screen. So beautiful. 

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

wait, this is without previews right because if that includes previews that would be plain bad

Rth always includes previews on his Fri numbers.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

3 minutes ago, RtheEnd said:

TS4 Fri I had been going with 45m

Does that include the 12 from previews? Oh no, so a 33 true Friday 😯. I can deal with Charlie's 37 but I don't like this. Will open at $103M. That's below TS3, very disappointing.

Edited by UserHN

3 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

The studio for each of those films should be quite pleased indeed. 

Disney just be glad that Toy Story is remaining one of the biggest franchise and not tanking like at least three other franchises have this summer.

Still though yeah RTH's number would be disappointing in terms of frontloadedness.

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr

Just now, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Which is why the disappointment talk kinda boggles my mind. Wouldn't Disney just be glad that Toy Story is remaining one of the biggest franchise and not tanking like at least three other franchises have this summer.

disappointment does not and never has equated to "Flop/bomb"

Incredibles 2 was more of a necessity. 

People have been wanting a sequel to first one for a decade 

it was must watch movie and huge crazy 

toy story 4 was more of luxury. Toy story 3 ended perfectly 

even though I enjoy toy story 4. 

I could understand same people being satisfied with ts3 ending and concluded there interest in franchise 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2