Eric Duncan

THE LION KING WEEKEND THREAD l WITH DIGITAL FUR TECHNOLOGY | 191.8M OW (July OW Record, 8th biggest OW of all time) | Endgame beats Avatar. Disney keeps on winning! | SALE: One Month of Gold 50% Off!

17 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Hydrogen/Grand Moff  - (22/7/19) Suspended for being duplicate accounts of the user JamesCameronScholar

lol

Yeah that was obvious 😛

plus shows that "crowd " isn't what they pretend to be lol

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Yeah that was obvious 😛

plus shows that "crowd " isn't what they pretend to be lol

It's kind of embarrassing really. It totally undermines the facade he gave off of being this mature, intelligent guy. I forget what important job he said he has but it obviously leaves him enough time to create duplicate accounts to troll on a forum.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JB33 said:

It's kind of embarrassing really. It totally undermines the facade he gave off of being this mature, intelligent guy. I forget what important job he said he has but it obviously leaves him enough time to create duplicate accounts to troll on a forum.

Heard he's a finance guy in London lol.

American, though.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, JB33 said:

I know you aren't either but I'm not ragging on the guy just thought it was funny seeing that with all that is going on with him and those threads 😛

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cookie said:

I'd be shocked if the top 2020 film made less than $357m. The box office has gotten a lot more top heavy since 2014.

WW1984 is certainly going to make higher. But, in all honesty, there's a chance that it will be the only one.

Just now, 75Live said:

I know you aren't either but I'm not ragging on the guy just thought it was funny see8ng that with all that is going on with him and those threads 😛

Oh totally!

It's just almost disappointing in a way. At least someone like shay doesn't pretend to be someone he isn't and readily admits he's here to stir the pot. Then you've got a guy like JCS going for the "I'm more intelligent and cultured than you" angle, which happens to be not just an angle but a complete fallacy.

Ah well. Moving on. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, JB33 said:

You had me curious so I checked that one thread.... My god...

QFXuA8X.png

Edited by Heroicpiglet
  • Haha 14
  • Astonished 2

2 hours ago, john2000 said:

yeah it speaks volumes on what crazy this weekend was, but call me crazy but i dont know why, but i think that all of these films have a very big potential, idk i just feel that would way

2 hours ago, VenomXXR said:

I actually think 4 of the 5 will do just that. I believe 1 (either Eternals or Shang Chi) will blow up and go for Captain Marvel numbers. 

Yes, it's likely that at least one of them is bigger. (I'm betting on Thor, but... I'm really biased there, so YMMV.)

This isn't a critique of the film choices. Clearly Marvel will have some others (sequels to BP and CM, GotG3, another Ant-Man, etc.) And all of those are likely to do strong business. But Marvel wanted their SDCC panel to showcase the smaller films. What smaller means is up in the air. It could mean a lot of stuff in the sub 350 range, or it could mean hovering around 400m is the new normal. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jedijake said:

WW1984 is certainly going to make higher. But, in all honesty, there's a chance that it will be the only one.

there's a chance 1984 misses it. By the time it's released, there will be three big female solos in front of it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

So Lion King opened massive and will enjoy a big run at the box office, those massive MCU plans that were dropped at Comic Con, AND Avengers beating Avatar? Disney really is conquering the box office this year. It makes me happy.

Ask me about 2020.