grim22

The Matrix Resurrections | December 22 2021 | Keanu, Lana Wachowski back

I will never understand this release date. Why are you dropping reactions on Spider-Man opening night? What actually is in this movie that WB actively doesn’t want anyone to see? This is just crazy at this point. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Cap said:

I will never understand this release date. Why are you dropping reactions on Spider-Man opening night? What actually is in this movie that WB actively doesn’t want anyone to see? This is just crazy at this point. 

Timing in general for this film is bizarre but the reactions are likely to be very divisive which is gonna mute the RT score (and most people just look at the number without seeing why). Could be a way to not have reviews dissuade people from going.

I think people will hate this and WB is trying to use NWH to avoid much conversation, that's why they didn't change the date.

Reviews could still end up more mixed to positive, 55-65%, but maybe they're also using NWH to avoid much conversation about reviews in case they ended up bad.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cap said:

I don’t want to post this on social media but most people I’ve talked to agree there’s not enough action and what’s there isn’t very interesting. The more negative folks also think the pacing isn’t great with long stretches that are a bit boring.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

Honestly, based on the leaks and the comparissons i've seen this looks like one of the movies of the year to me.

Wachowskis carreer have a lot of good movies unfairly received, so this won't be the first time.

#JusticeForJupiterAscending

• Like 1