Eric S'ennui

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

3 hours ago, dudalb said:

That is the one thing that would keep this from being  2021's biggest  hit if the ex Spidey's are not in it. 

Though I ahve to strongly disagree with you that Wandavision was a troll job. It's my favorite,so far, of the MCU Disney Plus shows.

Show wasn't a troll job. "Ralph Bohner" was the troll job. 

3 hours ago, Firepower said:

No thank you, I want Raimi's Spidey 4 they were originally going to make 11-12 years ago before all this cinematic universe crap.

And I would love to see more "Master and Commander" Aubrey/Maturin films from the Patrick O Brien novels.

Neither one of us will ge what he wants in this case.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

What if they're pulling a Hunger Games and the expected second trailer never comes? They probably know not many more people will be swayed by more footage after all, plus keeps the big surprises for paying customers. 

hope so. The only ones who want a new trailer are the fans that are going anyway. 

Regardless, I still expect one to release either just as GB opens, or the week after. Sony won’t want attention taken away from GB right now. 

2 hours ago, Knights of Ren said:

RPK is confident no trailer on the 15th so I guess none with ghostbusters.  Wtf even is this marketing rollout.  Not that it needs it because the hype is real, but still strange regardless. 

Ghostbusters is on the 19th. It would probably be an attachment if this new trailer supposedly hits on the 15th.

29 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

hope so. The only ones who want a new trailer are the fans that are going anyway. 

Regardless, I still expect one to release either just as GB opens, or the week after. Sony won’t want attention taken away from GB right now. 

Eh. Need a second trailer to remind people that the movie is coming out in Dec.

40 minutes ago, Momori said:

Can anyone confirm this???

I am able to book for my friend. But, booking confirmation is not showing at seat capacity. (The site show zero bookings so far)

https://w.afisha.ru/event/71408791/5ceddf66-7499-4fbf-87e1-c1b7b5aaa824/https%3a%2f%2fkinoteatr.ru%2ffilm%2fchelovek-pauk-net-puti-domoy%2fsankt-peterburg%2f?_ga=2.55855523.968736942.1636649201-1987551275.1636649201

Literally, I am a outsider. Only a citizen of Russia can confirm this. I want to see the film soon 😭

Edited by Issac Newton

13 minutes ago, thedast said:

Someone just pointed out that the bringing back another Spidey's green goblin might mean no Harry Osborn in the future and I hope not. 😕 I'd like an MCU version.

Why would this be a problem?  In fact, it's even more fun...Holland's Peter would be suspicious of Harry's Dad, that would be interesting.

Of course we're supposing the fact that Holland's Spidey even finds out these guys' real names??  May not be the case...

Edited by Macleod

I'll have to stay away from social media for a whole week since NWH is probably going to open 1 week after the US release in my country. So around the 24th. Although I haven't seen HC and FFH in theatres, I cant miss this one. 

Only God knows how much the Raimi trilogy meant to me.