Eric the Ape

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

49 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Everyone keeps saying college but I don't see how college would be a substantially different setting than high school

He can't be a high-schooler forever (they all look their 20s and 30s - Ned - so that's that) and if college is the next phase I hope no MJ or Gwen (enough is enough) but Black Cat. 

13 hours ago, Valonqar said:

and if college is the next phase I hope no MJ or Gwen (enough is enough) but Black Cat. 

MJ is always endgame. I don't think Zendaya will be absent in the next film, but if she is, it might just be a break for a film or two before she returns. 

Also I think Sony wants to give Black Cat a non-MCU franchise. How is she not gonna come across as bargain basement Catwoman if she's the hero's love interest?

Edited by Spidey Freak

10 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

MJ is always endgame. I don't think Zendaya will be absent in the next film, but if she is, it might just be a break for a film or two before she returns. 

Also I think Sony wants to give Black Cat a non-MCU franchise. How is she not gonna come across as bargain basement Catwoman if she's the hero's love interest?

not sure about quality of non-MCU spin-off. 

MJ doesn't have to be the endgame in this universe. She isn't in Andrew's either. 

10 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

not sure about quality of non-MCU spin-off. 

MJ doesn't have to be the endgame in this universe. She isn't in Andrew's either. 

The only reason she wasn't endgame in Garfields film was literally because they cut her out of ASM2. Not the same thing. Plus I'm sure if theyd have done 3 it'd absolutely have been MJ

Edited by SpiderByte

1 hour ago, snarkmachine said:

It’ll be cool to watch Tom grow up on screen like the Harry Potter kids. But I hope he’s able to deal with it in a healthy way - he sounded unbelievably burnt out in his last interview and I felt very sad for him

Holland won't look any older until he's 50, at which point he'll suddenly look weirdly neither young nor old, like Leonardo DiCaprio.

• Like 2

Tom Holland is obviously exhausted because Sony keeps pushing out a movie every two years. That's an insane schedule and I hope he renegotiates a much more reasonable schedule and a big pay raise. One movie every 3 years is already much closer than most other MCU franchises. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Lion Roar said:

Tom Holland is obviously exhausted because Sony keeps pushing out a movie every two years. That's an insane schedule and I hope he renegotiates a much more reasonable schedule and a big pay raise. One movie every 3 years is already much closer than most other MCU franchises. 

Why do people automatically assume he’s tired of playing the character just because he seems tired in interviews? The interviews themselves will be exhausting for him considering the schedule of the average Blockbuster press tour, it doesn’t mean he’s ready to slash his wrists at the prospect of another Spider-Man movie. If he was tired of doing these kind of movies, he wouldn’t have signed up for Uncharted…