Eric Lasagna

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

So I went through on AMC, picked 2 seats and kept getting a could not complete order message. Pressed back and now when I click on the showtime it says more than an hour for a queue again... this is worse than ticketmaster lol whatever hopefully that Imax showing isn't completely full when it's not wonky

Tickets don't go on sale here until Wednesday so I'm just chilling until then. I wouldn't normally be too worried since I'm meh over Spider-man but IMAX has a 100 person limit down from the 425 seats available, so that's the only thing that's concerning me. I don't care about making the first showing but good seats are going to go quick due to spacing requirements. If they did go on-sale at midnight I'm usually up then anyway, but they haven't specified.

The only time I remember the Event site here having issues was TFA. TLJ was decent and TRoS was a lot easier. IW was pretty slow to fill up and EG went live at like 2am but the first session wasn't the most popular since it was at 10am on a work day so that was a lot slower while the other sessions filled pretty quickly, so it'll be interesting to see how this goes here.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Blankments said:

Waited two hours to get tickets, and it turned out only four other seats had been sold for that showing yet anyway lmao; got my ticket anyway

well, when i woke up this morning, I checked that showing, and the central section of IMAX is about 90% sold, so I guess it was a good thing I stayed up lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hades said:

Why do I get the feeling this films Ticket sales, opening weekend and box office run will all be frontloaded...

Nah, all the indicators are for a walkup heavy run, just like all he other trailer record breakers /s

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hades said:

Why do I get the feeling this films Ticket sales, opening weekend and box office run will all be frontloaded...

I think the opposite - it'll have great legs. It's coming out during the holiday period; Redacted 1 and Redacted 2 aren't in the film's marketing, so 2nd weekend will draw in the normies who don't pay attention to online chatter once they hear they're in it. 

• Like 2