cheesypoofs

Scream | January 14, 2022 | Profit of $56.7M

4 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

All the best SCREAM sequels cost $24 million.

Barring a collapse from current pre-sale numbers, I wonder if this is gonna do well enough this weekend for Paramount to announce a sequel on Tuesday.

When people in this forum link to the "vieweranon" twitter....are you the same person forgive me I haven't been on this forum in a while

24 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

All the best SCREAM sequels cost $24 million.

Barring a collapse from current pre-sale numbers, I wonder if this is gonna do well enough this weekend for Paramount to announce a sequel on Tuesday.

Neve said in an interview the other day that sequels are definitely Paramounts plan, they just have to see how it does first. 

Fingers crossed! 

I could see Scream 7 (the 'conclusion' of the new trilogy) being something lame like Scream Forever, lol.

Scream 6 is trickier. Scream Again, Screams, The Scream... or they could go the subtitle route. Scream: The Next Chapter, Scream: Return to Woodsboro, Scream: Enter the Metaverse lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I could see Scream 7 (the 'conclusion' of the new trilogy) being something lame like Scream Forever, lol.

Scream 6 is trickier. Scream Again, Screams, The Scream... or they could go the subtitle route. Scream: The Next Chapter, Scream: Return to Woodsboro, Scream: Enter the Metaverse lol

Go the old fashioned route: “Screams”

😂

Just finished Scream 4 earlier today and is now my favourite of the franchise (and even more relevant to the state of Hollywood franchise pics now). Would've been the perfect way to end the franchise too, but I guess someone knew that there's more money to be made.

4, 1, 3, 2 is my ranking

Edited by lorddemaxus

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

The title of SCREAM 2022 that was on early drafts of the script (before the studio decided to pull a HALLOWEEN) was SCREAM FOREVER :)

• Thanks 1