cheesypoofs

Scream | January 14, 2022 | Profit of $56.7M

6 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

I think I’ll be doing some excluding Ghostfaceing on Dead By Daylight in anticipation for this.

I’d be doing the same if my Series X hadn’t just died on me after less than 6 months…😭 Guess I’ll just have to marathon the films instead to get in the mood.

8 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Even if it opens bad, the fact that this have weeks without any major competition can help.

I can see this opening with 16-17M only but having 3.3 - 3.5x multiplier with good reception and no competition, which would be good afterall 

Unfortunately I can’t see a multiplier near 3 considering it has a “see it immediately to avoid spoilers” factor, and it’s a part 5.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Rewatched the original today, so fucking good, gets better every time. Will get to 2 at some point this weekend.

I also watched the first movie earlier today. I can definitely see why it's a classic. I'm hoping to get through rest of the series over the weekend before I go back to binging Daredevil (I intend to start Season 2 next Monday. I might also watch The Defenders since it's apparently important for Season 3, but I don't care for the other Netflix characters).

Purely speculating here based on the initial reactions, but I’ll spoiler it just in case I’m right:

Spoiler

Why does it feel like all of the “you must watch Scream 1 AND 4” reactions to last nights screenings are a thinly veiled insinuation that the killer might be Deputy Judy Hicks.

Theres absolutely no way they’d make any of the big three Ghostface, I doubt the reactions would have been strong if they suddenly made Sid into a killer (well…a killer of innocents).

Edited by SnokesLegs

6 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

I also watched the first movie earlier today. I can definitely see why it's a classic. I'm hoping to get through rest of the series over the weekend before I go back to binging Daredevil (I intend to start Season 2 next Monday. I might also watch The Defenders since it's apparently important for Season 3, but I don't care for the other Netflix characters).

Defenders is terrible, don’t waste your time. I watched the first few before giving up on it and it didn’t affect my enjoyment of the vastly superior Daredevil Season 3 at all.

1 hour ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Defenders is a huge waste of time. I recommend just finding a YouTube video that shows you clips or gives a detail rundown on the seasons story cuz wow what a letdown. 

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

I'm not. PMing them to those who want is not spreading. It's respecting a choice.

not able to send you a pm, please share thanks