Ryan Reynolds

Don't Worry Darling | Sep 23 2022 | We’re Just Here For The Mess

8 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Is there concrete evidence that Wilde was cheating on her husband? Their relationship ended a couple of months before she and Styles were publicly an item. 

Wilde and Sudeikis were never actually married. Just clearing that up for everyone.

7 minutes ago, Eric the Shark said:

...what?

Bryan Cranston reveals how Walter White could return in the Breaking Bad  movie

10 hours ago, excel1 said:

I find it odd that the LaBuff/Puge thing is getting more attention that the fact that the director cheated on her husband by fucking/dating the lead star, who happens to be arguably the planets biggest pop singer. Frankly, that is a terrible look for Wilde, and to a lesser extent, Styles. 

Wilde and Sudekis weren't married, and the official story is that there's no overlap with Styles, but... I feel if this was the 2010s and Drew Barrymore was directing/acting in something with Justin Timberlake and started dating him a couple months after splitting from her husband, the pop culture media would've destroyed her over it. The mainstream "feminist" view would've been she was unprofessional and giving women directors a bad name. Now, they say we've reached true equality because male auteurs have been hooking up with questionably-talented actresses in their movies for decades, so the tables have turned! But don't they want to cancel men of the past for such actions? I digress...

9 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

people like gossip , when Rupert Sanders was Kristen we saw the same amount of drama

We live in a time where social media questions power dynamics of all sorts, if people under 25 are really capable of consent, but it seems actor/directors get a free pass on these things. The lines are kind of blurred to begin with, but I do wonder how much of it is due to the actor/director being viewed as attractive or desirable in a way that typical movie directors are not.  Like, if that had been James Gunn and Karen Gillan cuddled up in those pap photos instead of Taika and Tessa, people would've been way less chill about it.

46 minutes ago, Eric the Shark said:

...what?

Maybe he's trying to say he has way less experience/comfort with acting, compared to music, so it's a different sort of challenge? But if an actor says they don't know what they're doing, then the critics don't like the performance...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric the Shark said:

This press tour's gonna be a dream. AND MY LORD THAT HAIR IS JUST YUMMMMMMM

all of the harry quotes i've read and heard from this press conference are positively zoolanderesque.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Flopped said:

no reviews? I thought there would be no embargo? 

i've read two tweets (altohugh not form respectable sources) saying embargo lifts in 3 hours.

edit: NVM, a Rotten Tomatoes critic confirmed embargo lifts today

Edited by Grebacio

1 hour ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

Wilde and Sudekis weren't married, and the official story is that there's no overlap with Styles, but... I feel if this was the 2010s and Drew Barrymore was directing/acting in something with Justin Timberlake and started dating him a couple months after splitting from her husband, the pop culture media would've destroyed her over it. The mainstream "feminist" view would've been she was unprofessional and giving women directors a bad name. Now, they say we've reached true equality because male auteurs have been hooking up with questionably-talented actresses in their movies for decades, so the tables have turned! But don't they want to cancel men of the past for such actions? I digress...

We live in a time where social media questions power dynamics of all sorts, if people under 25 are really capable of consent, but it seems actor/directors get a free pass on these things. The lines are kind of blurred to begin with, but I do wonder how much of it is due to the actor/director being viewed as attractive or desirable in a way that typical movie directors are not.  Like, if that had been James Gunn and Karen Gillan cuddled up in those pap photos instead of Taika and Tessa, people would've been way less chill about it.

Maybe he's trying to say he has way less experience/comfort with acting, compared to music, so it's a different sort of challenge? But if an actor says they don't know what they're doing, then the critics don't like the performance...

I mean, the media/tabloids seem to be destroying Wilde over her relationship with Styles, don’t they? 

1 hour ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

Sorry but wtf are you talking about?

I know of no work place where the boss hooking up with a subordinate is appropriate. Gender does not matter. It is an especially bad look if the others are ongoing relationships. That is def, judgement worthy behavior. This type of things has ended many careers.

https://debbest.com/2019/11/a-ceo-cant-have-a-consensual-employee-relationship-because-its-harassment-in-business-and-at-work/

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/04/business/dealbook/mcdonalds-ceo.html

Edited by excel1

4 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Enough about Harry's quote, why in the world does Chris Pine look like that now? He went from normal handsome 40 year old dude to early 20s glam rock guy in a Motley Crue knockoff band in the 80s. 

Probably for Poolman, which is currently in post. ("Hapless dreamer and would-be philosopher looks after the pool for his apartment block in L.A.")

It's definitely not for his upcoming gig as Walter Cronkite (!) on the day of the Kennedy assassination.