Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

I love how confident everyone was here ahead of time for how this was going to be the biggest box office film of the summer and now those same people have changed their tune and trying to dissect the quality of the film. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Hopefully if there’s one good thing to maybe come out of this, it’s that we should stop putting so much stock in reports about test screenings. 

And maybe also learn to look at a film's potential box office more realistically, and  take off the fan blinders, and not ignore facts that we might not like.

1 minute ago, emoviefan said:

I though Ezra did a great job in this movie but I was thinking i- magine we lived in the universe where the history of the DCEU was not a complete dumpster fire and Timothy Chalamet played the role or something.  Crazy to think about. 

I think, all else being the same, this would have failed no matter who was in the leading role.

On 8/6/2017 at 10:26 PM, raegr said:

Comicbook.com I'll pass.

Until WB comes out in a press statement and says here...we are releasing Flash on this date. I don't believe it.

As of right now...I think the slate is 

MoS - June 14, 2013 - 668

BvS - March 25, 2016 - 873

SS - August 5, 2016 - 745

WW - June 2, 2017 - 824

JL - November 17, 2017 - 1.25

Aquaman - December 21, 2018 - 950

Shazam! - April 5, 2019 - 750

SS2 - June 14, 2019 - 830

Wonder Woman 2 - November 2019/December 13, 2019 - 900

The Batman - February 2020 - 1.02

Flashpoint - June 2020 - 1.15

MoS 2 - November 2020 - 925

If WB plays their card right...the DCEU can be a nearly 9 Billion dollar franchise by mid 2021!

boy was i wrong

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

On 6/19/2023 at 1:16 AM, joselowe said:

I love how confident everyone was here ahead of time for how this was going to be the biggest box office film of the summer and now those same people have changed their tune and trying to dissect the quality of the film. 

I wasn't I thought it would struggle to the $100m mark and it is.

Its a combo of many things but I think the prolonged gap was likely biggest reason. This movie needed to come out summer 2019 and it Wouk have fared much better 

• Like 2