Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

6 hours ago, Krissykins said:

I’ve lost all track with them thankfully, but do the Snyderverse trolls want this to succeed or fail? 

I don't like these name calling and I didn't expect it from you, honestly, but to answer your question: yes, most of the Snyder fandom is rooting against this movie, because of the rumors that it would supposedly erase the Snyder films from continuity, and also because of the Ray Fisher situation (he was initially going to co-star in the film as Cyborg but refused because of how WB and Hamada treated him, and the Snyder fandom sides with him). But I, personally, stopped being bitter about the DCEU when I was secretly rooting against The Suicide Squad and ended up loving the movie myself ☠️.

I believe there's no point in being so negative about things. We got the Snyder Cut as we wanted and we were eventually proven right that it was much better than the theatrical version. I'm incredibly happy we got to see the film, and there are many other fans who are satisfied too. Not every fan is obsessed in attacking other movies or filmmakers like some do. But to their credit, I'm glad the worst we have on the Snyder fandom is people being annoying asking for Snyder to come back, when there are other fandoms who make the headlines for being sexist or racist. So, I won't condemn the obsessed Snyder fans for their behavior, because in my opinion it's all kinda silly. I just think it's frustrating to see recurrent hateful comments about the Snyder fandom here, because I feel personally attacked, and I also feel anxious about deffending us because I have been warned for doing that before. I hope one day we can all move on from this division inside the DC fandom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/7/2022 at 12:55 PM, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

It's apparently at 300 (over 200m) and that's before any potential and additional production costs + marketing. I cannot see any scenario with The Flash being profitable, even though it's apparently not a bad film and is crowdpleasing. 

THe 1963 Cleopatra scenario: although it did very well at the box office, in fact it was 1963's biggest money maker;...it cost so  damn much it still lost money on it's first threatricla release.. It eventually got into the black with television sales; but still, I think it's the only time the Year biggest moneymake manageed to still lose money for the studio.

"THe FLash" has had more then it's share of sheer bad luck.. But it cost so much that Warners has no choice but to relase it and hope for the best.

7 hours ago, Krissykins said:

I’ve lost all track with them thankfully, but do the Snyderverse trolls want this to succeed or fail? 

Problem is their belief that Snyder is somehow going to get control of the DCEU back. It just is not going to happen.

ANd I  have to love how our biggest Snyder fan  is now trying to act like he is not a Snyder fan....

52 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I don't like these name calling and I didn't expect it from you, honestly, but to answer your question: yes, most of the Snyder fandom is rooting against this movie, because of the rumors that it would supposedly erase the Snyder films from continuity, and also because of the Ray Fisher situation (he was initially going to co-star in the film as Cyborg but refused because of how WB and Hamada treated him, and the Snyder fandom sides with him). But I, personally, stopped being bitter about the DCEU when I was secretly rooting against The Suicide Squad and ended up loving the movie myself ☠️.

I believe there's no point in being so negative about things. We got the Snyder Cut as we wanted and we were eventually proven right that it was much better than the theatrical version. I'm incredibly happy we got to see the film, and there are many other fans who are satisfied too. Not every fan is obsessed in attacking other movies or filmmakers like some do. But to their credit, I'm glad the worst we have on the Snyder fandom is people being annoying asking for Snyder to come back, when there are other fandoms who make the headlines for being sexist or racist. So, I won't condemn the obsessed Snyder fans for their behavior, because in my opinion it's all kinda silly. I just think it's frustrating to see recurrent hateful comments about the Snyder fandom here, because I feel personally attacked, and I also feel anxious about deffending us because I have been warned for doing that before. I hope one day we can all move on from this division inside the DC fandom.

Oh sorry I didn’t mean you or general fans of Zack Snyder

You know who I meant though. The trolls. The ones with the hashtags, trolling social media and film sites, spamming replies constantly. The obsessed, almost cult-like ones that started attacking other WB films online. 

I just wondered if they were for or against Flash, because they can be so noisy online and they’re known for spamming/downvoting films. 

Edited by Krissykins
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, TMP said:

you say that like it's a bad thing

It is, I want to see the movie cause I know it’s going to be good. But I’m getting tired of reading about Ezra every week. 

Edited by cax16

Ezra knows full well that his career is over - so he's basically acting out as much as he possibly can because he feels like there's nothing more that he can lose.

What a fucking moron for doing the things he did. The problem is that he just SCREAMS entitlement. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Ezra knows full well that his career is over - so he's basically acting out as much as he possibly can because he feels like there's nothing more that he can lose.

What a fucking moron for doing the things he did. The problem is that he just SCREAMS entitlement. 

It's not new, it's from May. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm gonna be real this one doesn't really sound like a big deal.

Media outlets are always doing this to him. Seeing all this meltdown over some bottles of champagne or vodka it's... yikes. And no one even knows if it's real.

And brainwashed people into thinking that he is on the run when in reality he is in his house in Vermont for months. So many click baits and trolls.