YM!

April 8th-10th Weekend Thread | $72m OW Sonic 2, biggest Paramount opener since 2014, $8.69m OW for AmbuLAnce, $6m+ for EEAAO

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, Eric the Hedgehog said:

Reputations still exist, but I think the point displays were just removed from the site update. I believe we can bring it back, though I don't really know the exact details. I'm sure @Water Bottle can probably figure it out

You can still see it on your profile page or the leaderboard. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric the Hedgehog said:

Amy Rose? She's 12 dude.

Well... I am trash and I am sorry for being trash. I wasn't even aware these characters had age!

• Haha 1

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Well... I am trash and I am sorry for being trash. I wasn't even aware these characters had age!

Well if it's 12 in hedgehog years that's over 100 years old in human years. But also she's a hedgehog so...I think there's other issues regardless.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, CJohn said:

You should’ve checked the in-game list, smh.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Seeing this whole post complete with the Sadfleck is cinema.

• Like 2
  • Knock It Off 1

38 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

@CJohn is a furry confirmed or not?

I am a everything. I don't like labels. Sex is sex. The rest doesn't matter :sparta:

1 hour ago, AJG said:

Reddit’s gonna take your word btw.

R/BoxOffice sees us as the law or something? Do they even know who we are?

5 hours ago, KnucklesXXR said:

Ok so they're counting Thursday as previews and towards the weekend on this thing, even though it's already made over $2M. Got it. 

Standard procedure for expansions. Th gross at holdover locs is the Th daily, expansion locations don't start until a preview time on Thursday and get rolled in to Fri.

45 minutes ago, CJohn said:

R/BoxOffice sees us as the law or something? Do they even know who we are?

Can you blame them for trusting us? We are all professional box office analysts with a PhD in the art of failing to predict the impact of Puerto Rico in BO grosses after all. What we predict shall happen. The (very long) history of @Plain Old Tele's insanely successfull streak of box office clubs alone proves that.

• Haha 1

• Founder / Operator
2 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Can you blame them for trusting us? We are all professional box office analysts with a PhD in the art of failing to predict the impact of Puerto Rico in BO grosses after all. What we predict shall happen. The (very long) history of @Plain Old Tele's insanely successfull streak of box office clubs alone proves that.

Transformers. Heh.

• Like 2