Cap

**SPOILERS** AMERICA CHAVEZ IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS **SPOILERS** READ RULES BEFORE POSTING **SPOILERS** ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK ** SPOILERS** DO NOT BE AN A-HOLE. **SPOILERS**

3 hours ago, Wormow said:

And for Marvel, basically even if you see a body, they're still not dead. 

Loki, Gamora, Vision, they all returned almost immediately a few projects later in the MCU and are still around. I guess you could argue that they're variants, but still..

Yeah. Those were all alternate versions.

Edited by poweranimals
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Im wondering what they do with Wandas character next. I dont really buy that shes dead since i didnt see a body. They could make enough reasonable excuses to bring her back.

Decade long redemption arc, ACTIVATE

• Astonished 2

10 hours ago, Wormow said:

And for Marvel, basically even if you see a body, they're still not dead. 

Loki, Gamora, Vision, they all returned almost immediately a few projects later in the MCU and are still around. I guess you could argue that they're variants, but still..

The old comic book expression used to be 'No one stays dead except Bucky, Jason Todd, and Uncle Ben" although they had to amend that in recent times since the first two came back as Winter Soldier and Red Hood. 

Elizabeth Olsen wants Wanda to be in the X-Men

No, you just got me excited! I don't really know what I do next after this movie. I don't really know. I wanna know what fans want and what the ideas are. But I guess you just said it, if we're bringing X-Men back, I'll wanna be there! I have no actual plans yet. I am very excited to talk with Kevin [Feige] about that at some point.

https://www.cinemablend.com/interviews/scarlet-witch-and-the-x-men-elizabeth-olsen-shares-her-excitement-for-whats-in-the-marvel-cinematic-universes-future

From her various interviews these last few days, even though she does her best to hide it, it's obvious she's coming back

edit: another interview : https://collider.com/elizabeth-olsen-marvel-contract-doctor-strange-2-multiverse-of-madness-wanda/

Edited by Daxtreme

1 minute ago, AnDr3s said:

the iluminati scene was the most braindead scene in recent cbm memory

Black Bolt felt the same. His brain was certainly dead after it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, AnDr3s said:

why tf his head exploded from the back and not the front?

Because in the front it would be R. From the back is PG-13.

• Like 1

The deaths of the Illuminati were amusingly brutal. Rather baffled there's been a bit of handwringing over this being PG-13 going around when I didn't think it was anymore violent or unsettling than the intense Doc Ock hospital scene from Raimi's Spider-Man 2. Heck, even his Drag Me to Hell was a lot more gruesome than this and still managed a PG-13 because of how over the top it is.

• Like 1

the iluminati scene is a mess

they knew she had the book and strange warned them that she's dangerous and after she killed black bolt they for some reason were fighting in turns

Edited by AnDr3s

Reed fucked up worse than Star Lord ever did. Prove me wrong. Reed could’ve just stfu and Wanda is gone but was stupid enough to speak (ironic for the smartest man alive) as Star Lord had a moment of weakness.

• Like 1

The Illuminati fight scene was actually one of my favourites lol. Seeing arrogant, cocky idiots get totally brutalized by Wanda was extremely entertaining. Also, i dont have any idea what these guys were/are in the comics so i dont care about them.

"What mouth" lmao. Great.

• Like 8

23 hours ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Im wondering what they do with Wandas character next. I dont really buy that shes dead since i didnt see a body. They could make enough reasonable excuses to bring her back.

I think the flash in the debris is a dead giveaway.

And of course Dinsey just signed a long term contract with Olsen.....

8 hours ago, Illuminegion Confirmed said:

Decade long redemption arc, ACTIVATE

Yeah, Wanda will go the Natasha Romanoff route, and be on a quest to get the blood off  her tab. And she has a  lot more then The Black widow did.

I suspect that Hawkeye might play a role here, since he seems to have a rapport with Wands in Ultron and Endgame.

1 hour ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

The Illuminati fight scene was actually one of my favourites lol. Seeing arrogant, cocky idiots get totally brutalized by Wanda was extremely entertaining. Also, i dont have any idea what these guys were/are in the comics so i dont care about them.

"What mouth" lmao. Great.

God, You don't know who Reed Richards Is?

Not to mention, the alternate version of Captain Marvel...

2 minutes ago, dudalb said:

God, You don't know who Reed Richards Is?

Not to mention, the alternate version of Captain Marvel...

I know who Reed Richards is, i meant that i didnt know the Illuminati were a thing in the Marvel comics aka i didnt know the team, i did know the characters themselves.

2 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

I know who Reed Richards is, i meant that i didnt know the Illuminati were a thing in the Marvel comics aka i didnt know the team, i did know the characters themselves.

Fairly different than the comic Illuminati lineup anyway.