Eric is Anxious

Weekend Thread (5/20-22) | DS2 31.6, Downton 16, Bad Guys 6.1, Sonic 3.9, Men (are trash) 3.3

3 hours ago, Shawn said:

Also chiming in on Jurassic chat: tracking among under 18 year-olds is huge. Take that as you will.

Just curious: Do you have similar data for Venom, and if so, how does it compare?

4 hours ago, grey ghost said:

6 more days until Top Gun 2 beats No Way Home and Endgame. :insane:

Watching the Early Access screening on Tuesday for the swag and NFT’s, then the free AMC Investor showing on Wednesday.  Then I have Dolby seats for Thursday night and Friday tickets to watch with my office. 

4 days in a row of Tom!

Edited by Jim Shorts
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Are you trying to say that our saviour Goku isn't real?! That makes me so..... 

super saiyan GIF

Our saviour was Gohan.

But then they butchered his storyline :sadno:

Now we must have faith in Vegeta.

35 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

$13.9m for DS2

31-32m weekend . This should have enough to squeak past 400m.(402-405m)

Let's see if a Billion can go back in play this weekend but still think this is ending in 970s

According to BOM OS total going into the weekend was 413m

4 minutes ago, Liiviig 1998 said:

31-32m weekend . This should have enough to squeak past 400m.(402-405m)

Let's see if a Billion can go back in play this weekend but still think this is ending in 970s

According to BOM OS total going into the weekend was 413m

That was till tuesday

• Thanks 1

Like most here predicted, Strange is stabilizing. I also dont think that it will crash next weekend with Top Gun arriving. Even if TG2 opens to something like 120M+ 3-Day, Doctor Strange will still be the major 2nd choice for Memorial Day weekend and the weekend itself will soften the drop from this weekend.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Like most here predicted, Strange is stabilizing. I also dont think that it will crash next weekend with Top Gun arriving. Even if TG2 opens to something like 120M+ 3-Day, Doctor Strange will still be the major 2nd choice for Memorial Day weekend and the weekend itself will soften the drop from this weekend.

The Bob's Burgers Movie is likely to be 2nd next week, with DS coming in in third. Keep in mind that Top Gun will take IMAX screens away from DS.

8 minutes ago, shachi86 said:

The Bob's Burgers Movie is likely to be 2nd next week, with DS coming in in third. Keep in mind that Top Gun will take IMAX screens away from DS.

Bobs Burgers looks like a pretty big flop for me and while the PLF loss for DS2 will obviously hurt it, by the 4th weekend its not as damaging as in the 2nd and 3rd weekends.