Grebacio

Gran Turismo | August 25, 2023 | Sony | Neill Blomkamp directs

It's another movie I just have problems buying the basic idea of. The guy in the trailer is right; Putting someone who plays video games against professional race drivers excapt aas a phony marketing stunt is ridiculous.

Edited by dudalb

9 minutes ago, dudalb said:

It's another movie I just have problems buying the basic idea of. The guy in the trailer is right; Putting someone who plays video games against professional race drivers excapt aas a phony marketing stunt is ridiculous.

It would be except it did actually happen.

• Like 1

Surely this forum remembers when Sony inexplicably changed the titles of I Wanna Dance with Somebody and Big George Foreman shortly before they released. Welp, they're doing it again.

I'm told Gran Turismo: Based on a True Story is the new, full title that Sony will be using.

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, datpepper said:

Surely this forum remembers when Sony inexplicably changed the titles of I Wanna Dance with Somebody and Big George Foreman shortly before they released. Welp, they're doing it again.

I'm told Gran Turismo: Based on a True Story is the new, full title that Sony will be using.

But why 

• Like 1

Wired: Barbie worked because they gave a director a lot of free reign to do what they wanted.

Tired: Barbie worked because it's a toy brand.

Misfired: Barbie worked because fans did the promo so we don't need the cast to.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Haha 1