Neo

The Revenant | Dec 25 Limited, Jan 8 2016 wide | Opening in select IMAX theaters Jan 14th.

This looks really good, but it's going to get murdered by SW7 and anything that pretty much goes up against it.. I'll bet they end up pushing this date back for this so to at least give it a chance to make some $$$$$... It'd be a waste if it didn't...

huh?????????

Inarritu claims in his interviews that the suffering he captured on camera is 100% real.

Can't wait.

Inarritu seems really big on authentic suffering.

I'm not saying his next film is actually going to be a snuff film, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's considered trying to make one.

This looks really good, but it's going to get murdered by SW7 and anything that pretty much goes up against it.. I'll bet they end up pushing this date back for this so to at least give it a chance to make some $$$$$... It'd be a waste if it didn't...

I think it should be fine, if it can get a large audience to begin with. SW7 will be in it's 4th weekend by the time it goes wide, still making loads I'm sure, but Sherlock Holmes and Chipmunks 2, still managed over $200m against Avatar. it's biggest threat is the hateful Eight, which I belive goes wide right against it. they may want to rethink think that.. also amazing trailer btw, still may have liked the teaser more but they are both divine.