charlie Jatinder

11-14 Weekday Thread | Featuring Future BOFFY Award Winning Meltdown of Our Fallen False God

According to me, 

imbruglia - South Korea

pepsa - South Korea &Netherlands

Shanks - South America

Charlie - Middle East, Nordic &South East Asia + Taiwan (every part of the world)

Titanic - Malaysian

NBO &catlover - Indonesia

Heretic &his team - UK

TWD - Brazil

C &Purple M. - Mexico

Olive - China  &Hong Kong 

Gavin - China (Pre-sales)

&Entire Presales Tracking Team in North America 

Are the best contributors in BOT....

Edited by Issac Newton
Added some more....
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, fmpro said:

Well. Forums just got less fun. I find wildly “know it better” and “know it all”. But to ban him for 2 months for this is just stupid IMO. 

He brings so much to this here and should have a little more room to be his annoying self.

Yeah without him thread is empty.

5 minutes ago, Legion and Thunder said:

Slightly stronger than past Tues I suppose but not that huge. Are the resumed discounts in effect yet across the board, or only partially?

Partial Data. I am not sure if it holds or not. Will patiently wait for another 8 hours to see Charlie's Early looks :)

9 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

I'll take the peace that comes from not having EC to the condescending tripe that comes with his numbers. @RthMav and @charlie Jatinder have always been much more pleasant when gracing is with their numbers, and never feel the need to cause any trouble

maybe I’ve just missed half of what you’re referring to, but the controversy is seldom and the majority of what he posts is massively worthwhile imo. 

we usually see eye to eye on things @SchumacherFTW

i am outraged!!! 🙃

3 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

maybe I’ve just missed half of what you’re referring to, but the controversy is seldom and the majority of what he posts is massively worthwhile imo. 

i am outraged!!! 🙃

Once check thor weekend page u will read more irrelevant comments that unrelated to box office.

32 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

i am outraged!!! 🙃

I don't know man, I think half of his non-number posts start with something like "Clearly you are X so you have no idea what you're talking about, but...".

• Like 4

Is it given that Minions beats Thor domestically? Possibly, but it could be a close race. Don't think either reaches 350m though.

TGM still has a shot at 700m. It might not get there without re-release, but let's not forget that market is nowhere near being fully recovered, there is no competition and should get PLF back in August, it's going to be at theatres for a while.

10 minutes ago, The Dark Alfred said:

Is it given that Minions beats Thor domestically? Possibly, but it could be a close race. Don't think either reaches 350m though.

I think Minions should hit 350M quite easily given how much it is outpacing Despicable Me 3. Even if it does exactly same what DM 3 did after 11th day, it will reach $328M. 

Last 4 days of Minions 2 are 50% higher than DM3, which if Minions 2 follow, will lead to $372M. Something like +30% will give $360M.

Yeah, I too want EC back. He is stubborn and opinionated and condescending and sometimes he is borderline offensive, but he does bring a lot to this thread and, frankly, he is the most valuable poster. I see him as the cranky uncle who means well but has a problem expressing it/chooses the wrong way. I've never seen him calling anybody any names but again I only engage in this forum when I follow certain films (FB3 and Top Gun 2 currently).

And the rant about work and the younger generation? It was his opinion. Strong/salty/unpopular/dated? Yes. But hardly reason to ban him.

Peace.

• Like 9

It's wrong to just keep things going because EC brings valuable info. 

Like i said i have nothing personal against him, but let's be honest, the only reason he act with condescending tone is because he knows most people will take it exactly because he have essential infos for us. 

The co-existence of people on a forum depends of everyone trying to follow the rules and respecting each other even when there's disagreeiment. 

Bringing him back despite several warnings and conversations (that he don't care apparently), will only make him believes he is indeed above all of us and keep acting the same way.

2 months pass quickly, we have other members that sure will help to compensate the lack of his infos.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I think Minions should hit 350M quite easily given how much it is outpacing Despicable Me 3. Even if it does exactly same what DM 3 did after 11th day, it will reach $328M. 

Last 4 days of Minions 2 are 50% higher than DM3, which if Minions 2 follow, will lead to $372M. Something like +30% will give $360M.

But is under the first Minions movie after 11 days.

Banning the most valuable member of the forum is not a very smart thing to do, especially when said member was just being confrontational at times, with strong opinions. I could care less about how many warnings he has received, you cannot just tell someone not to express their voice. This ban says more about the mod team than it does about Empire.

A loss not just to this forum, but to the entire boxoffice tracking community. 

• Like 13