Issac Newton

Christmas Weekend Thread | Avatar 95.6m, PiB 20.05m, Babylon 4.85m 4 days

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

If A2 didn't do well then Jim said he was going to end with A3 then that movie would have had a big battle. But since that's not the case anymore I think 4 & 5 will be biggest 

I really like the tree hugging nature stuff in AVATAR, but i hope Cameron doesn go too far and 5 ends on Eywa waking up Gaia on Earth or soemhting ha, and that causes humans to change their ways in regards to Earth.

I can see it coming already.

Just now, stuart360 said:

I really like the tree hugging nature stuff in AVATAR, but i hope Cameron doesn go too far and 5 ends on Eywa waking up Gaia on Earth or soemhting ha, and that causes humans to change their ways in regards to Earth.

Maybe earth will be in post apocalyptic phase when they go to earth and blue gang comes to save the day!!

4 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Tarzan will be renamed as Spider. 

That reminds there was a movie called  Tarzan the wonder car. The car comes alive as it is possessed by his father's spirit. Soon, it also starts killing his father's murderers.

1 hour ago, titanic2187 said:

One of the A2 biggest problem is the movie feel incomplete. And yes, JC deliver two great sequels like T2 and Aliens but he directed those two movies like they are the finale of the franchise. Unlike A2, which basically is a "in-between" story that something JC has never done before until now.  

I'd argue A2 ending is still far more complete than Dune's (also two-parter), with a couple of unresolved lines that will be completed in the next film.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

the MON jumps r low coz SUN was inflated by demand shift from FRI and SAT hit by storm.

Yep, if Sunday was $26M and the extra $3.5M from Sunday was spread across Thursday/Friday/Saturday, people would feel a lot better about the increase to $31.5M on Monday. 

Also for some reason a certain person always concocts weather and natural disaster stories. I remember in G-2014's 2nd weekend before I was more in-touch with this stuff he was insisting its awful drop was from a storm.

36 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

That would kind of contradict what Ewya is in Avatar. There's no worldwide hivemind network on Earth like there is on Pandora.

2 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Are you kidding me? Bunch of undetectable (to humans) earthquakes, which happens all the time, and the two largest of them were in Pakistan and Afghanistan. That is your source for earthquake in India? What is even the point of bringing it up.

What is the relevance of this? Yes I am aware that small, largely undetectable seismic events happen all the time all over the globe but thats not the point is it? The above user was talking about some newsworthy earthquake in India and I pointed out to him that is not true, given you know, that I am in India. 

Sorry, it was poorly done on my part. I was just trying to show that there are a lot of earthquakes everyday all over the world and that the vast majority have zero impact on the world.  Even the ones right in your own backyard. Therefore, I was agreeing with you and Nero that his claim was BS.  I just didn't express it very well. 

• Like 1