XXR vs XXR

New Years Weekend Thread || Dec. 30-Jan. 1 || ATWOW $67.4M 3rd WE - $88.8M 4-Day WE — Orange Panther $22.6M 4-Day!

1 hour ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

"weather related accident while plowing snow.”

did snow fall on him (leading to asphyxiation?)? is that what that means?

I actually know of someone on my road who died when they were on their riding lawn mower, and mowing on an incline, and it rolled over on him. 

So you’re not saying if he was using a snowplow, as in it was attached to his truck and the truck, gun and accident. Or if he was using a snowblower. All I know is that can be really dangerous at times!! Hopefully he is okay!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, stripe said:

Thanks! What about Saturday? Can we expect a better gross than 18M estimates?

I'm not Charlie but SAT and FRI grosses are already pretty accurate for the most part. SUN is but a projection based on historical data and maybe some early presales.

Edited by Elessar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I know the original Avatar almost did it (twice) but being the first movie to jump from a $50M weekend is something to be quite pride of, and $60M is even crazier. Next weekend will tell the tale of what kind of box office beast we're dealing with. Anything over 40M+ is great, locks $650M IMO. Over Top Gun Maverick 4th weekend ($44.65M) and $700M is likely done, Avatar's original run in sight. On par with the original Avatar or >$50M and $800M is happening. But I'm not ready to call it yet. I do think this weekend is making up somewhat from last weekend and dropping to $35M wouldn't totally surprise me. 

2 minutes ago, Fanboy said:

I know the original Avatar almost did it (twice) but being the first movie to jump from a $50M weekend is something to be quite pride of, and $60M is even crazier. Next weekend will tell the tale of what kind of box office beast we're dealing with. Anything over 40M+ is great, locks $650M IMO. Over Top Gun Maverick 4th weekend ($44.65M) and $700M is likely done, Avatar's original run in sight. On par with the original Avatar or >$50M and $800M is happening. But I'm not ready to call it yet. I do think this weekend is making up somewhat from last weekend and dropping to $35M wouldn't totally surprise me. 

Whole holiday is over,this weekend might be the huge drop