CaptainJackSparrow

Jurassic World 4 | July 2, 2025 | Gareth Edwards to direct

2 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

One of the most popular actresses in the past 10 years who has had lead roles in multiple blockbusters? Would be far more interesting if they got a new face.

Interesting to me. Love Scar Jo. And at least this one doesn’t have Chris Pratt in it. 

• Like 1

ScarJo probably will be  the  biggest A list actor to ever star in one of these movies. Even Chris Pratt had already signed and was shooting  Jurassic World when Guardians hit big and put him on the A-List at the time. 

One problem with this franchise is the declining returns domestically

According to some random redditor named u/AgentCooper315, Jurassic World is at 66M admissions and Dominion is at 33M admissions, meaning Dominion dropped HALF from the original. That's crazy.

I wonder if JW4 will increase or decrease from Dominion admissions, would probably require 400M+ by the time this is out

Edited by HummingLemon496

1 minute ago, keysersoze123 said:

I wonder what made her hang on to XMen movies that long. Especially after Apocalypse was critical/commercial flop. 

She was the one who wanted Mystique to get killed off in Dark Phoenix. 

12 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I wonder what made her hang on to XMen movies that long. Especially after Apocalypse was critical/commercial flop. 

She stilll needed the big paycheck when she made those.

She is now worth 160 Million, never has to do a movie she reallly does not want to do again.

I think she is pretty much through with big budget genre series films. Mabye if a really good script comes along......

Scarjo seems still to be interested in them..although ScarJo is also worth 160 Million.

Edited by dudalb

9 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I think she contractually had to do the first three (she looks so bored in Apocalypse, not that anyone could blame her) and then that last one was probably a sizable paycheck for a small amount of work and the promise of being killed off.