CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

Saw it yesterday.    

It was a little too long and dragged in a couple places but it also had some pretty good sequences. 

I liked the the opening and the early scene with Q. 

The chase in the mountains when he's flying the plane was cool and the fight on the train was great. 

The problem I had was that the part when there at the bad guys lair should have been the climax of the movie. 

Overall it was decent enough but definitely not one of the better entries. 

was just talking to my dad about this movie and according to him

Spoiler

dave bautista's death was a reference to the movie jaws because bond tied some barrels to him like the shark in that movie and also roger moore fought the henchman jaws on a train

20 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

was just talking to my dad about this movie and according to him

Hide contents

dave bautista's death was a reference to the movie jaws because bond tied some barrels to him like the shark in that movie and also roger moore fought the henchman jaws on a train

I literally thought of the same thing. I doubt it was deliberate though.

to speak about my favorite James bond it is and will always be Goldeneye. I grew up with i played the game a lot. I loved the tina turner song the bad guy was awsome Alec!! :D

The music of Eric serra was epic the pacing very good the action scene .... For me it's the ultimate james bond movie. I liked Skyfall but not as much as many for me it was ok but it did not feel like a James bond .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

This movie sounds pretty forgettable based on the reviews I'm reading.. Not one of the Better BONDS which is why Daniel Craig probably wants to get out of this.. :popcorn:

What is it with you and making judgments on movies you haven't seen

• Like 1

Question.  I read on the IMDB board (like a car wreck I can't look away) that Bond thought

Spoiler

Blofield his foster brother died when he was 17 and makes a reference that was 20 years ago.  That can't be right can it?   Yeah, I know about the Austin Powers unbelievably stupid soap opera re-imagining but 20 years ago?  Are we supposed to buy that Blofield and Waltz are 37 yrs old and Bond is even younger than that?  That can not be right...

18 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Question.  I read on the IMDB board (like a car wreck I can't look away) that Bond thought

Hide contents

Blofield his foster brother died when he was 17 and makes a reference that was 20 years ago.  That can't be right can it?   Yeah, I know about the Austin Powers unbelievably stupid soap opera re-imagining but 20 years ago?  Are we supposed to buy that Blofield and Waltz are 37 yrs old and Bond is even younger than that?  That can not be right...

Spoiler

I didn't remember hearing any years being thrown out in the moviebut yeah there's no way Bond and Blofeld are supposed to be only 37. I was thinking 30 years or so.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Yeah, i agree about that this film is certainly no TF2. TF2 was hated considerably by many who saw that film and had very little redeeming qualities, in people's opinions.

What's TF2?

I suspect not Team Fortress.