Neo

Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle | Nov 29 2018 (LA, NY), Dec 7 (Netflix) | Bale, Blanchett, Cumberbatch & Naomie Harris confirmed

14 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Is everything now associated with WB going to be "dark". Even the visuals are dark. lol

Silly WB, IT should have been a bright PG horror comedy like that Eddie Murphy Haunted mansion film.....:sparta:

6 minutes ago, Hades said:

Silly WB, IT should have been a bright PG horror comedy like that Eddie Murphy Haunted mansion film.....:sparta:

I would hope not, IT is a horror movie that's supposed to be dark unlike a Mowgli movie or certain comic book movies. And even if those are meant to be dark there's no excuse for having pitch dark visuals where you can barely see what's going on. At least IT didn't have that.

Edited by DMan7

18 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

I don't recall the first shot but the second was definitely in it and the I think the third as well.

All three were in it (the first one was at the very end before they cut to Serkis)

4 hours ago, TMP said:

:gold::gold::gold:

King Arthur 2.0

Is WB even gonna top out $1B domestic this year? Jeez

They're already at $504m so unless every single title they release for 2018 massively bombs then $1bn is going to happen, 

10 hours ago, The Futurist said:

It has more colors than most WB blockbusters.

If you ever binge watch the Potters movie, the color disappearing will even be evident on the logos at the beginning:

enhanced-buzz-13401-1311179023-4.jpg?dow 

I will imagine chance are average/good I will prefer this one, really not a fan of Favreau output.

Must be challenging, not using the Jungle Book name, so close that wondering if people will think it is a re-release / special home video release ads of the recent Disney one must be a real ordeal.

Edited by Barnack
  • Haha 3