Impact

Zombieland: Double Tap | Oct 18 2019 | Ruben Fleischer returning as director | Dave Callaham (Expendables) writing the screenplay

So whats in the rumors?

Edited by CJohn

Same. I've heard its suppose to be called "Zombieworld" where we see other survivors as well.

• Like 1

I really hope this DOESN'T happen. First was excellent but there's really no need for a sequel. It ended just fine.

I liked the movie but it was fine as a one off story.

Actually the original Zombieland was originally intented as a tv series. The "zombie kill of the week" was going to be a regular feature of the show.I don't see Zombieland 2 getting made but if a series comes to fruition I'd at least give it a chance and check it out, but it would be tough to get a cast with the chemistry of the original.

http://collider.com/...33/#more-222833

I hate to do it, but I can say that there’s no immediate plans to make the movie. There’s no script, really, so the likelihood of it happening is slim. But I would not wanna put a nail in that coffin.

Edited by Neo

Glad to hear that at least the tv show made still be going forward. I really liked the movie so as long as the tv show is good, I am all for it. :)

This is likely going to be a pull Zoolander 2, if made. Way, way, waaaayyyy too late.