Impact

Zombieland: Double Tap | Oct 18 2019 | Ruben Fleischer returning as director | Dave Callaham (Expendables) writing the screenplay

I really liked the first one and this seems ok.  I liked the trailer but it was still hit or miss, but mostly hit for me.  The opening of the trailer with all the Academy award stuff is both hilarious and obviously true :P 

What the FUCK is this??

The Shay has been binge-watching Moon Conspiracy videos for 36 hours straight, because of that "anniversary" (Hahahah, I knew it, you losers never left Earth!), and this feels like something my sleep-deprived mind would hallucinate at this moment.

Edited by shayhiri

I'll be there opening day and I'll be sneaking in some Twinkies. 😋

Whoever is in charge of marketing this movie should contact Hostess for a promotional tie in and have theaters sell twinkies at the concession stand, at least for opening day, or opening weekend.😎

• Like 1

5 hours ago, filmlover said:

Biggest laugh in the trailer for me was the reminder at the start that Abigail Breslin is an Oscar nominee. She's grown up to be such a bland actress. Luckily it appears she's gone for a good portion of this.

It feels like she’s lost the drive for acting. The last thing I remember her in was that kidnapping movie with Halle Berry six years ago I think. I don’t remember the movie but I remember her being in it.

Edited by Jay Beezy

13 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

It feels like she’s lost the drive for acting. The last thing I remember her in was that kidnapping movie with Halle Berry six years ago I think. I don’t remember the movie but I remember her being in it.

She was atrocious on Scream Queens, like she was the only person in the cast who completely missed the memo that she had agreed to be on a ridiculous Ryan Murphy series.