Neo

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets | July 21, 2017 | FLOP OF THE YEAR

On 5/26/2017 at 7:18 PM, Gumby said:

Can't root for any movie with Cara Delevingne, who acts as if she's doing us a favor by simply existing.

People were probably saying the same thing about Milla Jovovich as The Fifth Element was being released.

Cara's probably more upset that no one can seem to spell or pronounce her last name right...

I have it on good authority that Milla still also feels the same.  ;)

Edited by Macleod

4 minutes ago, Macleod said:

People were probably saying the same thing about Milla Jovovich as The Fifth Element was being released.

Cara's probably more upset that no one can seem to spell or pronounce her last name right...

I have it on good authority that Milla still also feels the same.  ;)

I don't think I've heard anyone say anything negative about Milla Jovovich personally.  Then social media didn't exist to the enormous extent it does now 20 years ago.

But I don't care about Cara's RL personality - just that she grates and sucks as an actress

There is usually 500+ peoples working on those giants movies, chance are there must always be assholes (and much more serious stuff than not liking their Instagram post or what not Delevigne ever did, I could be talking out of my ass on this one not following celebrities necessarily that much), you would not be able to root for any movie if you start caring for the personality of people involved.

I would understand for the main creators, but just the actors... Imagine someone saying cannot root for a movie (with hundreds of millions in play, probably a nice movie production company and many investor) because of the movie editor or one sound guy, not being a nice person.

Edited by Barnack

I think as the release date gets closer, V's forecast on Pro.BO will go up.

With the same legs (70/24) it can get to 100 dom if the ow is close to 35.

250+ OS could help it get 350+ WW then.

If this movie wants premier formats it should come out August 11 or August 18. I have a feeling this would do better if was not next all these other blockbusters and plus it would give it chance to be in theaters until October

• Like 1

Just now, Dexter of Suburbia said:

If this movie wants premier formats it should come out August 11 or August 18. I have a feeling this would do better if was not next all these other blockbusters and plus it would give it chance to be in theaters until October

I imagine they picked their dates on international.  And STX is just like...fine.  Save us Bad Moms.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, kowhite said:

I imagine they picked their dates on international.  And STX is just like...fine.  Save us Bad Moms.

They're gonna need a lot of Moms.

Edited by The Futurist