Neo

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets | July 21, 2017 | FLOP OF THE YEAR

18 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i can't believe they used gangsta's paradise in this trailer and no one tagged me to tell me. 

also this looks amazing. easily looks better than the other big budget business out this summer.

I'll take the hit for this.  I meant to put the stuff about the song in my post but got distracted at work.  My fault ;) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

i can't believe they used gangsta's paradise in this trailer and no one tagged me to tell me. 

also this looks amazing. easily looks better than the other big budget business out this summer.

We have failed you and for tag I am sorry

• Like 2

This looks like a labor of love. Very earnest.

I hope it manages 100 dom, 250-300 os, 350-400 ww.

PACIFIC RIM did 411 WW on 190 budget and it's getting a damn sequel, innit?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Hey Guardians Vol 2 had amazing visual stuff as well.

-_-

Sure did. Most impressive design of any Marvel Studios film to date. That said, the stuff in the trailer here makes the Guardians and Star Wars stuff of recent years look like kids stuff. That trailer had my eyeballs break dancing.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 2

I'm sooooo fucking excited for this you have no idea.  I will 100% be seeing this Thursday night, with the earliest 3D showing possible on the biggest screen possible.  I will go down to the Smithsonian IMAX or whatever if by some miracle it plays at any IMAX theaters.  No IMAX theater?  Cinemark XD it is.

Whatever happens, this is my most anticipated movie of the year.  Hail Luc Besson.

• Like 5

HOLY SHIT I SEARCHED "VALERIAN IMAX" AND SAW THIS:

Edited by That One Valerian

As if there's any doubt that Luc wouldn't give his everything for the project that he basically dreamed his entire life doing.

That trailer is fucking fantastic, and I swear if my country didn't get this I'm gonna riot.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, That One Valerian said:

HOLY SHIT I SEARCHED "VALERIAN IMAX" AND SAW THIS:

this was before Dunkirk was even announced though.

NONE of the marketing has mentioned IMAX so I highly doubt it's coming in the format. could be a last min addition in countries like the UK where it opens 2 weeks after Dunkirk.