Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

I think the under $200m club is in trouble despite this being a 'meh' number as some put it.

The under 200M club has been in trouble since it was made :P

Waitaminute?How is this an "average" number?It's about the same as SM3 and IM2. Those movies made how much again?No one expected Avenger numbers. It's a better expected range. Near movies that made 315+ m.

I expected bigger numbers because I don't have a real grasp on how this numbers work. As soon as we get the first weekend numbers we'll have a better shot at where this is going.Neo, updated estimates/predictions?

I would, but DMC and SM3 both made more at midnight than this did ($9m and $10m).

Yeah, that's some BS from Sony. It's a similar debut to IM2, although kind of misleading when you take out the 3D boost. Fake made a valid point about Discount Tuesday prices. If there really were tickets being sold for $5, then the dollar gross was deflated a bit.

• Founder / Operator

Where are you guys getting this idea that midnights were discounted? :huh:Discount Tuesdays generally only apply for actual Tuesday shows. Midnight shows are rarely, if ever, discounted.