CJohn

Kung Fu Panda 3 | 1/29/2016 | New Trailer on Page 26!

3 hours ago, tribefan695 said:

You see the Chinese or English version?

English version.Sometimes I feel Chinese ver is the original ver.KFP3 is so Chinese.it's co-operation program.Oriental Dreamworks is very part of it.The ending sequence is very Chinese.At the same time,KFP3 is humorous with actions as those two before.I will see two versions next weekend anyway.

Edited by bangbingchan

53 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I am not sensing a big OW. Its going to be about legs. I would say 40/130m for now. OS depends on China for sure. Minus China its dropping 50-100m.

Deadpool will be the 1st big break out for 2016.

Families are tired of seeing SW7 thousand times...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

That I agree. That is why its dropping hard post holidays. That still does not guarantee them flocking to KFP3.

Really?, you don't think this film will succeed what other films this January failed to do?

I sense that you feel that DW-apathy and people not caring to see another DW-film, again.....

You may not feel it......that doesn't mean you could be 100% and spot on and say...."Called it!"

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Hmm.....some people here think KFP3 won't do anywhere well....despite a pretty good rating so far.......

Ummm.........remember Madagascar 3?

That one was at 79% on RT....and people liked it and did really well.....but it was in the competitive summer.

There's 2 ways you'd have to look. Either Madagascar 3 way or Dragon 2 way. The fact that it's a third installmemt doesn't mean much. Honestly, "Afro circus" had more affect on Madagascar 3 than the number "3" ever did. Unfortunately, Panda doesn't have that hook.

Im one of the more optimistic posters, but I'd say 55/165