MikeQ

Wednesday Numbers (June 21) -- Transformers: $15.66M; Wonder Woman: $3.85M; Cars 3: 4.34M

It's kind of astonishing that The Last Knight may be on track to make less in its first day - plus previews - than Revenge of the Fallen did from midnight showings alone eight years ago. And lo, the mighty shall fall, indeed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cragoholica said:

Is this a real part of the script?? Please say it aint so...

no it's from some parody "if michael bay made the dark knight" script that went viral 9 years ago. that line's always stuck in my head too.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I think The Emoji Movie will perform similar to Angry Birds. Having a barren marketplace will help it.

Thinking Cloudy 2 numbers ($120M).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

no it's from some parody "if michael bay made the dark knight" script that went viral 9 years ago. that line's always stuck in my head too.

actually just remembered it was written by the double toasted guys back when they were the spill guys (and back when Cargil, the doctor strange writer was with them too). i think that might've been when i caught on to them.

• Like 1

Whenever I saw the trailer for TF5, there'd be a shot of a woman who I was sure was Megan Fox, except she's wearing glasses. But then a bit later she speaks and has a British accent, so I'm prety sure it wasn't Fox. Am I just face blind, or did Bay deliberately try to get a British clone of Fox? Or is Megan Fox actually in the film?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DamienRoc said:

Whenever I saw the trailer for TF5, there'd be a shot of a woman who I was sure was Megan Fox, except she's wearing glasses. But then a bit later she speaks and has a British accent, so I'm prety sure it wasn't Fox. Am I just face blind, or did Bay deliberately try to get a British clone of Fox? Or is Megan Fox actually in the film?

My friend literally asked me if she was Megan Fox while we watched it, s you're not alone in thinking that.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

DOM OD = Chinese OD pre-sale:insane:

And I don't believe China can save this film. Under 900m WW

Yeah what a disaster that would be if the film only did 850 million dollars LOL.

• Like 6

Everybody s**** on the franchise and claims they hate the movies and yet somehow if it does 800 or 850 million dollars that's bad LOL. Think about that for a minute before you say something weird.

• Like 3